A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Ansley looked at Drake. "Hey don't laugh at me. I maybe a teenager but I know my manners and I tend to use them." She smiled and took a piece of cake. It tasted amazing, alot like the cake that her aunt would make on her birthdays. She looked around her making sure that no one was looking and then wiped frosting on Drake's face and laughed. "That was for laughing at me."

Troy looked at Selene with a very confused look on his face. Had he said something wrong? He ran through what he had said back through his mind. He could think of one thing that would have offended her. "Selene.. did.. I say something wrong? You asked me why I liked you and I told you." He was worried now. The reaction that he got from her was not really one he was really expecting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 am

Jane walked past him, stopping at the edge of the room and turned on her heel, stalking back to the door. Opening it slowly, she slipped out the door and stood outside. Crossing her arms loosely, she gave a sharp sigh. She wan't angry exactly, she was more frustrated with herself, letting her emotions get the better of her. She didn't want to feel guilty, she hated the feeling. Growling softly, she tipped her head back looking up. Maybe being with Dracul and Moritos had brought her feelings out, made her actually start to care. Whatever it was, she didn't like it.

Bella smiled at Anna, nodding. "Thank you very much. Alice and her talking," she tried to act upset but couldn't help but smile at the thought of Alice telling Anna all about her. "I'm afraid she hasn't said much about you. I hope that I do get to know you soon. Before Alice starts chatting up someone else from your family and they hear my life story." It was true, she loved Alice. It was just everyone else that she was trying to protect from Alice and bubbly personality at times.

Scarlet - Adiana - Virgil - Lisha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Selene turned her head from him, she didn't want him to see the sadness in hereyes that some can see. Stepping back a few more steps. "Beautiful. Perfect. Funny. That is not me. The me that is me is trapped inside a cage too small to get out of. Where it gets smaller and smaller. As words that should be spoken are thrown down into the bottomless pit." Selene couldn't really believe she said that. But it was true; how could he think she is being herself when she couldn't even show her true face. Looking up at Troy sadly. "I'm sorry. I.." She turned away from him feeling horrible that she said that.

------

Drake looked at ansley with a smirk as he took a small piece of his cake and smashed it on her face. Winry came in giving him a glare as he was just having a little fun. She started yelling at him for ruining Ansley's makeup.

-----

"I look forward to as well. My name is Anastasia Romanov Darkous. There now we have been introduced." Anna smirked at bElla happy that the girl is at her party. she was thrilled as well to have the cullens coming.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Her jaw dropped in utter shock that Drake actually did that. She wiped the cake off her face, but in doing so she accidentally splattered frosting all over Winry's face. Ansley slowly turned around and looked at Winry. when she saw her face she busted out laughing. "s-Sorry Win." She turned to Drake still laughing and then ran and hid behind him. "Save me." she said jokingly.

"No, Selene I am the one that is sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like you were not those things." He chuckled "Cut me a little slack I have known you for all of about.. three four days I think. I need a chance to get to know the real you. But you are going to have to help me out and show me the real you." He kissed her lips softly and then looked at her.

He then heard Winry yelling at Drake fr messing up Ansley's make-up and he started to laugh. "I think that Drake has stepped in it this time." He laughed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Selene smirked, and gave him a kiss back on the lips. "Troy. What is truly in my heart, you can never see. For it is what kills a soul." Selene winked at him; twirling around again her mind could hear voices asking were Amber, henry, julius, and tidus are. she hated the fact that they left the party that they were having so much fun before. walking up to troy. "lets just enjoy the night. forget I said anything." Selene smiled. She flicked his nose gently.

----

Drake laughd as Winry stared at Ansley with cake on her face. The grin that appeared on that girls face was not a good one. Winry grabbed a nice big piece of cake and smashed it into Drake's face as he laughed. HE stopped and stared at Ansley and Winry. "You two are evil." He got a napkin and tried to wipe it off his face.

Back to top Go down
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:15 pm

moritos looked at Jane and smirked. No one seems to have notices him; and he wasn't about to dance with his mother so he just stood there with jane not really wanting her to feel alone at the party. "Wonder where the blood smell came from?" Moritos said trying to make a nice conversation. but that conversation wasn't probably going to be too nice.

Dark beings: Demona, Moritos
Vampire: Jasper Hale
Werewolf: Lucious Howl (moon child wolf) / Kraynes: Rider (2), Saffire, Viktor
Humans: Cross Runth (witch - hangs out with wolves imprinted on Zane)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireyue.webs.com
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Ansley looked at Drake and amlost fell on the floor laughing. The look on his face was priceless. Still laughing she looked at him "Never deal what you can't take." Then she looked at Winry and gave her a high five.She wiped a little of the frosting off of Drake's face with her finger and licked it off. "Hmm tasty." she laughed.

"Sounds good to me." He kissed her cheek and gave her a gentle hug "What do you say we go down and join everyone else?" He was wanting to find out what was going on with Winry, Drake and Ansley. From the sound of it, it was something that he didn't want to miss. But he was more worried about Selene, she was acting a little funny. He may not have known her for a very long time but it was long enough for him to know it wasn't normal for her to act the way she was.

Jewell walked around greeting people. When she saw Bella she smiled and walked up to her. she wasn't sure if she would remember her. She had met Bella not too long after she had been turned. "Hey Bella." She had a sweet smile across her face as she greeted the girl. "It's been a while since I have seen you. Not sure if you remember me or not."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Selene nodded her headas she held his hand walking downstairs. everyone seemed to be laughing and having fun. her eyes stared at all the humans; Winry caught her eyes as she seemed a little sad cause Julius was in the basement instead of upstairs. "winry tell Julius and tidus to get up here. those two won't come up. Keep an eye on them okay?" Selene told Winry. Winry smiled and nodded her head as Drake covered in cake still looked atSelene as Winry called for the guys to come up. Selene took a napkin and began helping Drake clean off his face.
"thanks princess." Drake smiled. "Winry smashed it."
"No problem. What are big sister's for." Selene laughed.

Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Bella smiled and laughed softly. They had been introduced though she wouldn't try and pronounce Anna's full name. She nodded, agreeing. It was a great party, really. Even though most of the Cullen family hadn't been able to come, and Jasper and Alice had to leave, she still was having fun. And hoped that Alice and Jasper had while they were here.

Jane tipped her head down and stared out ahead of her. "I'm not sure," she mumbled softly. He was trying again. Why, though? Any normal, and neither of them were, or sane person, at least he was, would have given up by now. So why was it that he kept trying? It was something she never understood. He was always trying to make her feel better, why? Since she wasn't going back inside any time soon, now would be a good time to ask. Turning her head to look at him, she asked, "Why do you keep trying?" Once she thought about what she had said, she knew it was too vague a question but had no idea how to rephrase it. So she left the question hang between them, waiting to see what he would say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Ansley stood there still laughing a little. "You know it's a good look for you Drake." After all he is such a sweets person it kinda made sense. She finished wiping the frosting off of her face. "Win get a picture before Drake is clean! I need to add it to my collection." She laughed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:46 pm

winry smiled as she snappeda few shots; her eyes stared at Drake and Selene calmly. And then at Ansley and Troy; wondering if something is going to happen. Julius came up behind her and hugged her. Till Ansley turned her head seeing that Jane is at the party. But her mind saw Bella too it seemed like there was a serious convention of vampires an all sorts.
"Troy, fair warning. don't teleport with Selene. it makesyour stomach turn." Winry asked.
Selene went outside for some freshair as she sat down on the porch swing. the humans outside were enjoying the items and decorations while talking. her mind though read that something was different from the words that they spoke.
Drake stared at Ansley for a moment and then at Winry. "No Win. send me that, she doesn'tget it."

Back to top Go down
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Falling silent, his mind wandered looking at everyone as he thought about how different it was here. different from the protection of the castle where humans and vampires seem to get along well as long as no one reveals the secret. stopping for a moment, his eyes stared at Jane when he asked her that question. his mind froze as his eyes narrowed at her thinking of what to say. He couldn't exactly tell her that he has been in love with her since he first saw her, that would be stupid in his mind. Biting his lip he opened his mouth letting out a sigh.
"Keep trying what?" He asked with a straight face. Moritos wasn't about to let his mouth open about his crush.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Troy chuckled and nodded his head. "I'll keep that in mind. No teleporting. got it. now, if I will actually remember that will be a total different story. You might have to remind me." He laughed. Looking at Selene he smiled. " Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" He winked at her and kissed her cheek gently. Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her close to him."If you ever teleport with me, warn me like a day in advance so I can remember not to eat before you do" He laughed.

Ansley frowned "Awww I wanted a copy of it. I can start putting together a book of all the adventures. I think that I will put that one on the front." she smiled. Maybe Winry would still send her a copy. Although she could always ask her later to give her a copy. "Okay, how about this. If you let me have a copy of that, then I will let Winry take a picture of just me so that you can have it. Which will be a miracle in it's self. Since I don't exactly like my picture being taken by myself. Deal?" Ansley was getting good at the whole compromise thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

((Lost my dang post again. Will post tomm))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~!The 007!~*

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:54 am

Vicki entered the party. late of course.. 'twiddle Dee with have its twin twiddle dumb soon enough.' she thought to her self as she entered the party. She wondered around the place, grumbling here and there. while looking for her sister Jewell. she knew her sister was around here some where... just finding her with all these people packed in. might take awhile!

Skye came down to the party with some of her school friends, She wasn't quiet happy about coming. but her friends dragged her along anyway telling her that she will have a great time and such. as her and her school friends walked into the party she took alook around, feeling so much out of place here. An odd thing for her to feel. but she shrugged it off and walked around the party with her friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:49 am

Jewell was standing in the dance room against a wall looking around at everyone having fun. She then felt that he sister was here and she smiled. It was going to be hard to find her without using her powers but as long as she could atleast feel that her sister was there it was all good. Finally she found her sister and smiled. "About time Tweedle dumb." She laughed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Jane glanced up to him. He didn't exactly seem like he understood the question. Turning back to look ahead of her, she thought about how she could rephrase the question. She felt his eyes on her, looking at him from the corner of her eyes, blinking a bit as she saw his own eyes narrowed. He almost looked like a vampire when he did that, she thought. Turning to stare out ahead again, she sighed softly at his question. Knew it, she thought sourly. Taking in a deep breath, she gave another soft sigh. "Well, when I was in Italy or with Dracul, no one got close to me. Phsyically because of my powers and mentally because of my powers, too. They thought I was a heartless killer and would hurt them if they got too close. Dracul and Aro are the only ones that will, and now you. I don't get it. Any sane and normal person, though none of us are normal, wouldn't get within ten feet of me. And yet, you purposely do it. I don't get it. You say you know about the Cullen mishap and you know what I'm capable of. You probably don't think I see it, but I see you flinch at times. Thinking I'll get mad at things you say or do. Still, you're here." Now her head turned and she looked up at him. "Is there a reason why?" Her voice had dropped and pure wondering was threaded through it.

((Not as good as the first copy but it'll do))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Selene smiled at Troy and nodded her head. HEr mind could tell that Jane was at the party but she seemed preoccupied to speak with. Looking up at Troy she stood up straigtening her dress for a moment as a mind of some new guests entered the party. "I love you Troy. don't worry, I can only go five to ten miles away." Selene said. if she needed to make him ever safe, she could make him teleport somewhere.

----

"No. I will not allow you to have it." Drake said, using his luring voice he grinned at Winry. "Erase the picutre." He spoke. Without realizing it, Winry erased it and got mad cause he did that. Julius laughed knowing tht he would do the same thing, but hated when Drake did that to his love.

----

Anna placed a hand on Bella's shoulder. "Come Bella. Meet the rest of the family. You are more than welcome to stay here love." Anna walked towards the kitchen looking at her son and daughter with Drake and Ansley. It was a funny picture. Winry and Julius looked at Bella.

Back to top Go down
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Hearing those words, he has flinched a few times. but it wasn't cause of her powers but instead it was cause he was afraid he did something stupid. Never really being scared of Jane for some reason.
"So what. I can do the same thing mainly. I can cause people's internal organs and muscles tare to shreds. Along with a few other things." Moritos smirked. He didn't really know what to say to Jane. Feeling that there was no way around her question, except to tell her flat out he hated it. Biting his tongue for a moment he let out a sigh. glad at least it was at a party. "I don't care what youcan do. I don't care what you have done. Ever since the first day I saw you, I have been...how do you say it in english. um...in love with you." Moritos just flat out said it and he wished that he hadn't cause the cat was out of the bag now.

Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 am

Bella smiled at Anna. Meet the rest of the family? How many people were there that she hadn't met? "Thank you, Anna. I would love to stay but I do have to go home some time tonight," she said as more of a joke, smiling. Following after Anna, she glanced to Selene, one of the family she did know, and the other vampire. The two humans she didn't know. At least, she didn't recognize them at first glance. Feeling more eyes on her, she looked to the other two vampires, Winry and Julius. That was right, she guessed. Remembering everyone's names was a bit hard with so much else going on. Though, she was very sure she was right. Smiling, she nodded to them both.

Jane noticed he flinched, sighing inwardly. Again, he was trying to make her feel better. She wasn't completely sure what his powers were before, though hearing what he could do, did make her feel better. The side of her mouth pulled up slightly at the smirk but she let it fall after a moment. He didn't care? Now he sounded a bit like Dracul. Dracul always treated her like, well, family and a normal person. Then why did it agrivate her when Moritos did it? Insincerity, maybe? Her mind was pulled from her thoughts at his last comment. Now she was completely dumbstruck. Blinking several times, she turned to stare ahead of her. Maybe she was wrong then, she thought. Her mind was numb, more in shock. How could anyone, anyone sane, and Moritos was very sane, say that? Or feel that about her? The party was definitely over. Her mouth opened and closed several times before she could finally speak. "I think it's time to go," she said softly, her gaze falling. Not waiting for an answer, she began to walk slowly away from the house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 am

Moritos fell silent, Jane just said ti was time togo and his mind would follow but he felt like he just got rejected. But he still wore a smile as he wasn't going to et it get him down as he began following Jane. "What are you scared that someone actually likes you?" Moritos asked in the most respectful tone he could. He walks forward and continued to follow Jane keeping to his normal pose. She looked beautiful under the moon light as his eyes watched her. "I'm sorry if it isn't what you expected." He went through the ground and then popped up in front of her like a ghost popping out of the floor. "Are you angry with me?"

Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am

Her lips pursed as she walked, glancing up ahead of them every few steps as they walked. He wanted answers, she had gotten hers. Though his answer had only given her more questions. Lifting her head, she looked out ahead of her. "Don't start reading me. If you know me and my past so well, you can easily answer that question." She didn't mean to sound snappy with her comments but what was she supposed to do? Giving a soft sigh, she nodded once. "Trust me, that was far from what I was expecting." Her voice was normal, for the most part. Pushing her anger and confusion onto him would get her nowhere. It was pointless. Her gaze moved up as she stared at the sky for a moment. Seeing him appear in front of her, she jumped, stopping just before she ran into him. Letting out a slow sigh, she glanced at him for a moment before moving her gaze anywhere else. "I'm not angry with you," she said truthfully. She wasn't mad at him, she was mad at herself. Letting her emotions cloud her judgement that had gotten her this far. The same judgements that had killed and hurt many. Maybe listening to those judgements wasn't in her own best judgement. Giving another sigh, her palms rested over her eyes for a few moments, her head tipped down.

Last edited by Jane on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 am

Ansley crossed her arms, his luring voice didn't work on her. "Dang it." She would find a way to get another picture of him whether he liked it or not. "I am sure that there will be plenty of other pictures that I can pick from." a smile went across her face.

Troy let out a sigh of relief "Phew" he chuckled and gave Selene a peck on the cheek and smiled at her. " I love you too Selene." He began to think of the things that she had said before about the real her, he really wanted to get to know that side of Selene but he would only get to do that if he let her see it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Anna smiled at Bella as Winry held her hand out to the girl. "My name is Winry Romanov. and this is my husband Julius Darkous." Winry told Bella with a smile. She was so happy to be meeting the girl that Alice talked about so much. She stared at the girl and knew her and alice would have fun tag teaming. "That is Drake Razorite and the human Ansley Lockheart..." She hoped that she got the last name right.

Drake stared at bella for a moment and then looked at Ansley. "fine. I'll make sure you get an awesom picture of me." He was trying to do anything that will keep his mind off of what he as going to do at the end of the night.

-----

Selen smiled at Troy. Standing up she walked down to the grass taking her shoes off before walking; standing near some flowers that had been brought just for the party. "I want to dance again." She smiled.

Back to top Go down
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Moritos stared at Jane for a moment with a calm look on his face. He wasn't one for showing anger, but he wasn't mad at her. "Past is your past. Doesn't mean that it is your future. You could have been a stone cold killer one year and try your best to make things better the next. There are always ups and downs." Moritos spoke as his voice sounded a little annoyed. "Guess I'll have to wait till you realize that. Jane, I have loved you since the first day I met you. But never said anything cause of what happened to my mother. She fell in love with someone, and they had a happy life. till he found out that I was born the way I am. He tried to kill us, but mother ended up killing him. So...I was sort of scared to say anything to you. Afriad that I might turn out like my father, and attack you." He would hate to be a man like that. but due to frustration, his body shunk turning into a black vampire bat. He wasn't happy about that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Today at 10:13 am

Back to top Go down

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next