A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Ansely gently kissed Drake's cheek and smiled at him. "I think that, that is a wonder ful idea." She wanted to get rid of the topic and go back to having fun. She was feeling better and she could move on her own with out falling. She walked over to Jewell and gave her a hug. "Thank you." Then she went to Selene and hugged her. And than you to you too Selene. without both of you.. I wouldn't even have made it this far." She then turned to Drake taking his hand and smiling softy at him. "But I thank you the most, without you I wouldn't have even made it past tonight." she smiled at Drake then gently kissed his lips. One thing that everyone would soon find out is that Ansley is a very forgiving person, no matter what happens she will forgive them almost instantly.

Troy smiled at Selene. "Lets go back down to the part Angel. I have on long sleeves so no one will see my new awesome scar." He chuckled. It looked kinda cool. since it was in the shape of a moon that is. although he wasn't sure how his mother would react to it. Maybe he could keep it hidden from her. After Ansley had given Selene the hug he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead."You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even if your family tried to eat me." He said laughing.

Jewell was surprised when Ansley hugged her and told her thank you. she thought that Ansley would hate her or even yell at her. But as she thought she knew the girl better than that. Ansley had never been mad at anone a day in her life. "You're welcome Ansey." She smiled at her. Her father had said Ansley's nickname to her right before she left them with Ansley in her arms. "Oka lets go back to the part, I can't keep everyone frozen forever." She laughed slightly.

Alice laughed "Don't worry Jas, Jewell has it undercontrol. Besides I don't think that there is anything that can scare those two humans off. They are tougher than Bella was with Edward. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing really." She looked at Jasper and smiled. "Let's just say that Ansley and Troy will be sticking around for a very long time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Drake nodded his head as he smiled. "your welcome." Drake walked Ansley bac downstairs as there had seemed to be more guests there. he could even see his uncle that pissed him off more tan anything. cause he knew that the guy made Ansley uneasy. Thinking about it, he still owed Ansley a dance.

Selene froze when she heard Troy say something about her family trying to eat him. How true that was, it was probably taking everything in Tidus and Anna not to eat humans as they were doing it just for her. but at th moment, hre whole family knew that Amber and Henry had gone over board. Accepting a hug and a kiss on the forehead from Troy; she turned and looked at him sadly stepping away from him. "Its not alright. I'm going to have to carry out the exucution myself, and worse of all. I won't know if I got all the venum out." She was so worried and sad in her mind but she didn't show it. her face gave a smile. "Lets have cake."

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Jasper sighed and looked at alice knowing that it might be a problem for him to be around with all the people around. The smell of humans did bug him, but he was getting better. he stood in the room with blood and he didn't even attack anyone. figuring that all his restraint might be working.

------

"Nope." Lucious shook his head. "moon child werewolf all the way. such lovely hair." Lucious grinned, indeed it did make him curious. But he understood very well that somepeople just can't dance. "Its rather easy. you just hold hands and dance in a circle. unless you new vampires are taught simple dances in your dumb mortal lives before." It was an insult but with his voice it sounded more like a tease.

Moritos smirked as the joke about the butler was true as well as his manners. anyone could mistake him for a waiter, so standing up straight he looked at Jane for a moment before lookng out at the humans. "Um...Jane. want to socialize for a while or dance?" He wasn't sure what to do since he normally didn't take part in Dracul's balls unless someone made him.

Dark beings: Demona, Moritos
Vampire: Jasper Hale
Werewolf: Lucious Howl (moon child wolf) / Kraynes: Rider (2), Saffire, Viktor
Humans: Cross Runth (witch - hangs out with wolves imprinted on Zane)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireyue.webs.com
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Before everyone walked down stairs and unfroze everything, making it like it was efore. Luckily Everyone else had pretty much stayed in the same spots as before. She turned and saw that Drake was annoyed with the fact that his uncle was there. Making her way over to Drake she looked at him with her bright purple eyes. "Drake.. can i speak to you for a sec?" She looked at Ansley "Don't worry sweetie, you'll be okay just stay close to Selene and Troy." She turned and walked into the kitchen. No one was in there since everything was out on the tables.

Ansley nodded her head to Jewell "It's okay. Go on Drake. I'm sure that what Jewell needs to talk to you about is important." She looked around to find Troy and Selene, but here was no luck. They must have still been up in the study. So since she couldn't find them she went and found a chair along te wall in the dance room and sat there waiting for Drake and Jewell to finish talking.

"Selene, I am here for you the entire time. I will even go with you to Romania if I have to. I'll think up something to tell my mom." He felt bad for what had happened. In a way he felt as if it was his fault. after all he was the human her sister wanted to snack on. He couldn't let Selene down, he knew that it was going to be hard for her and their family to lose two parts of their family because of some humans.

Alice leaned over and kissed Jasper's cheek "I'm very proud of you hun. You did really good back in the study. I think that, that is the best yyou have ever done." She smiled at him and kept driving out of town.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 am

Drake shook his head. "We can talk after the party." Drake told Jewel calmly, he grabbed ansley's hands. "I'm not in the mood for a conversation with anyone besides ansley." drake spoke coldly. He was going to dance with Ansley, he wanted to calm down and clear his mind before he did omething stupid. a song came on called "tears of an angel" he didn't know the singer,but he knew that it was one that he wanted to dance wth ansley.

-----

Selene grabbed troy's hands and smiled. "Don't worry about it. After this, there is...well lets" she heard music playing downstairs as Jewel was trying to get Drake to go somewhere else with her to talk with him. but Drake wasn't going to have it, it seemed. She turned to troy. "can I give you the present now?" Selene asked. She walked over to Tidus's and hers desk and reached into a drawer pulling out a small black box that looked like to hold old jewelry. Handing it to him. "It was something that belonged to my birth parents. Wondering if you could hold onto for me."

song:

necklace:

Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 am

"Moon child werewolf," Lithe repeatedly slowly. She didn't exactly know what that was. Blinking, she was pulled from her thoughts. Everyone thought her hair was weird, and from Lucious's thoughts, he didn't escape that 'everyone' either. "Easy? You're talking to a female who grew up in a household where you had to play an instrument and learn to ballroom dance. Trust me, dancing is at the bottom of my list anymore. Though I am one of those people," she nodded and smirked. At least she didn't have to be someone she wasn't around this werewolf. She still wished she could hide her hair though.

Jane turned to glance around as the people for the part started to reappear. It seemed something had been going on before they had gotten there. Whatever it was, it was calming down, at least slightly. Turning back to Moritos, she blinked and steppd closer, dropping her voice. "Introducing me around here is the best way to clear a room. A Volturi, me especially, is not going to go over well with anyone here. So, I don't exactly think 'socializing' is the best way to go." Her brows raised for a moment and she shrugged, looking around for a moment or two more. "I'm not the greatest dancer, when Dracul used to have his parties, I would stay far away from that. I could clear a room with those people too. Long as you don't mind your feet being stepped on, then.." she shrugged not finishing the thought.

Bella smiled, walking past Jasper and Alice and into the edge of the dance room. It looked great. Selene and the others had done a great job. She noticed that many of the people here for the party were cooming back down from upstairs. Obviously whatever had happened wasn't good but everything seemed to be calming down now, which was good.

Scarlet - Adiana - Virgil - Lisha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Lucious looked at Bella as she entered, the legendary bella his ears has heard about. Looking at Lithe he smirked. "Well then, I'll leave you to your business." Lucious gave a nose to the air making some of the humans around him think he might be a faerie. But in ihs mind he was playing.

---

"Well don't worry about it here." Moritos said, he was trying to make Jane's night fun since she is Dracul's precious volturi little one; plus he liked her more than he showed so he just stood next to her stepping with her as she went around. "If lady jane can't dance, I won't force her. But you can't hide yourself the entire time. You look too beautiful to do that."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Ansley looked at Jewell then back to Drake and smiled. "It's time to see how much of the dance lessons you remember." she smiled and place her hand on his shoulder. She had been waiting to dance with Drake at this party ever since he asked her. "Did you notice something that I am wearing?" She asked smiling. Of course she was talking about the shoes that he had bought her the day that they had first met.

Troy took the box and opened it. Looking at the necklace his eyes widened and slowly pulled it out as if he was afraid that it would break. "Selene, this.. this is amazing. I will keep it close to me." He put it around his neck and smiled. "I better not let Winry or Alice see this, they might go all fashion diva nutso on me or something. " He laughed and kissed Selene softly. Holding out his hand to her he smiled, he liked the song that was playing and this was a perfect song for them to dance to. "May I have this dance?"

Jewell nodded her head. "Okay, it can wait." she wasn't about to take him away from Ansley after the look that he gave her. She knew never to pissed off an already upset vampire. Even if he is only a halfbreed like her. "Ansley have fun with Drake sweetie, I'll talk to you later." she walked over to the side of the dance room and waited for her sister to come.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Drake smirked, "I noticed. Jut figured I wouldn't point it out." Drake told her; he took her hands as he placed them in the right spots hoping to not step on her. Drake began to dance as he listend to the song that was playing. Indeed Ansley wasan angel, but the thought of her crying hurt him. How was he going to tell her that he is leaving after what happened. even though if he decided against it, the wolves would order it. It was a deal that he made with Selene. That if they went then he would as well. "You look like a princess."

--------

Staring at the necklace around his neck. "That is almost 800 years old. So careful the threads might break." Selene wanted him to keep it; if she was away at least he would have something to hold onto. but at the same time she worred about that in the back of her head. the threat was there, and her sibling's aimed to kill or turn him. taking his hand, she walked up to him. "Yes. I would love to dance with you."

------

anna handed out pieces of the cake to the guests as it looked gorgeous. Seeing Bella she smiled. "Bella darling." Anna had only seen photos of Bella as a human cause of alice, but she thought that Bella turned out well as a vampire.

cake: this is an actual cake btw

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 pm

"Thank you" she smiled and began to dance with Drake. "And you are my knight in shining armor." She knew that what she said sounded cheesy but at the moment that was all that she could think up.

"I promise that I will be very careful with it." He pulled Selene closer to him and began to dance slowly. "You know, I think that I would rather dance up here. No one is around and it is just us. Which is perfect." He would rather be alone with Selene then have all sorts of eyes on them watching. Not to mention his mother may have a spy or something there, which would be awkward but he wouldn't put it past her.

[[ love the cake!!]]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Drake twirled ansley where she was as his nose smelled the cake that seemed to smell like it had strawberry and cream cheese in it. His lips smiled at Ansley when she said something about him being a knight. he was no knight, he was nothing more than a coward in his heart for what he might do soon. Nothing more than a stupid vampire.

------

Selene looked at Troy with a smile, it was nice to actally be dancing with no one around. But she knew that Drake must be hungry for something. Shrugging in her mind, she focused on Troy. "Troy.." She hesitated, she didn't know how to tell him or ask him about her having to leave. After what happened it would have to be. "Troy I'm still so sorry. I wish...I wish that I was not a vampire just so that I could full be with you even in the day."

Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Lithe nodded to Lucious, one brow raising when he turned his nose to the air. Maybe it was a were thing? Giving a quick and slight shake of her head, she excused herself and moved past him. Looking around the dance floor, she was a bit sorry she had come. Every member of the Darkous family had each other, a 'mate' was the best way to really explain it. Shaking her head again, she brushed her bangs up her forehead as they fell over her eyes. Dancing wasn't something she did and it wasn't exactly likely anyone there would speak to her willingly. Sighing, she rested her back against the wall closest to her as she looked around.

Bella felt eyes on her and turned to see the male, his nose turned up. She smiled and gave a slight wave to him, not sure what else she could do. Glancing around, she wished that Edward had come with her but, seeing what had happened with Jasper, she was a bit glad he hadn't. It was still quiet, not speaking with anyone. Selene had the human, Troy, she had seen them on the room talking. Shifting her feet, she gave a soft sigh, lips pursed as she wondered what she should do now.

Jane looked up to him, one brow raising. "How can I not worry? I feel like I'm in enemy territory and no one even knows I'm here. Maybe I should just duck out before someone does figure out who I am." Her lips pursed, a bit of an unhappy feeling taking over now. She blinked at his next comments, eyeing him for a moment or two. "It's just Jane. And I surely can try and hide all night." Hiding was something she was good at and was able to do well. "And I will," she mumbled, not looking up to Moritos now. She glanced down at the outfit then up to him. "Thanks." Her head tilted slightly, eyes narrowing at him for a moment before she blinked and looked around. "Best place to hide, you think?" she mused, her face looking innocent though she didn't look at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Shaking his head, Moritos gave a small chuckle. "Jane. Don't think that. You never know. Besides there are so many humans here, they might not see you anyway." Moritos was trying to make things better. He wasn't going to touch her as he remembered the last time he touched her shoulder he almost got killed by one look. "If no one is expecting you, then no one will see you really."

----

Lucious stared at Jane as he walked by walking over to Bella. "Hello Bella." He smirked. Jasper had left as he wonderedif he could lure a vampire somewhere to do what he wanted he wasn't going to try on the cullens girl though.

Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Jane looked up at him again. He didn't know, obviously. Her face showed how surprised she was, quickly she hid the expression and let the calm mask take over her features. Glancing toward the room where most of the people had gathered, she mumbled softly, "Trust me, the humans aren't the ones I'm worried about here." She gave him a glance out of the corner of her eye. "Do you know the Cullens? Whether you do or not, I might have to tell you the story one of these days," she nodded slowly. She knew he was trying but without knowing the whole story, it wasn't helping all that much. Maybe they wouldn't recognize her? It wasn't like she looked like herself. Not like she wanted to take the chance and have a fight break out. Now she almost wished she had said no to coming..

Bella turned at the sound of her name, blinking as she was pulled from her thoughts. It took her a moment to actually focus. Smiling when she noticed it was Lucious, she gave a slight wave. "Hi, Lucious." Was he looking for Jasper or Alice? They had left by now, she guessed. Jasper wasn't exactly looking so great. "If you're looking for Alice or Jasper, I'm afraid they've left already."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:34 am

"Selene you don't have to be sorry for what happened, or.. even ashamed of what you are. I think that it just makes things more interesting. Besides, who wants a boring life? Not me." He said laughing and pulling her closer to him. "The only way that I can think of for us to always be together is for you to turn me Selene. Even though I know you don't want to. Just really think about it before you flat out say no." Kissing her forehead gently they danced around the room as if they were gliding on the air.

Ansley smiled at Drake as she was twirled around. She noticed that there was a slight pain behind his smile though. It wasn't his normal happy smile that she would normally see when he smiled at her. Something was off, but she didn't want to dwell on it for too long. This was her cinderella night and drake was her prince charming. As they moved around the dance floor Ansley spoted the cake and she giggled. She knew that Drake's nose had found the cake and he having a bigger sweet tooth than her was probably wanting to go over to it. " I think that after this dance we she go get some cake. It looks really good." she winked at him and giggled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 am

Drake nodded his head. "cake cake." He loved cake, but he enjoyed dancing with Ansley more. His eyes watched her spin, as he pushed aside his dark feelings. He wasgoing to need to get some blood at the end of the night. He felt a pair of eyes on him and then Winry popped out of no where with a camera flashing it in front of his eyes. Drake stopped and blinked a few times.

--------

Hearing that again, her eyes narrowed at him. The answer was always going to be the same, always going to never change. "No. I will never change you." Selene told him. She didn't even have to think about it cause her mind was made up. When she has something stuck in her head, then she will keep it there. Smiling as they glided across the dance floor. "Ask someone else. Cause I won't. And I know the rest of my family won't cause they are too tempted by human blood."

Back to top Go down
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 am

Lucious shook his head. "Actually I was interested in talking to you. The legendary Bella that defied the Volturi and lived. Humans have such luck." Lucious smirked, he got a feeling that something had happened before but looking at Bella with no mate. Many of the cullens were probably going to show up and the great one had no mate with her. So getting rid of this vampire would be easy in his mind.

-------

"I know who the Cullens are." Moritos sighed grabbing Jane's hand. "Just don't think about it. Push it aside and look for a brighter world. Cause I bet mother and the Darkous family wouldn't let the Cullens take off your head." He told her; he was trying to make her feel better and at least a bit protected. He pulled her towards the dance room. "Just dance."

-------

Demona walked over to Lucious and Bella. THe smell of vampire and werewolf filled her nose as she stared at them with cold eyes. "Lucious. And you must be...I have no clue who you are." Demona said to Bella. "But you are Eddie's mate."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 am

Troy nodded his head. "I know Selene and I am not going to push you to make a disicion right now. Tonight is not the night for us to be talking about this. right now I just want to keep you in my arms as long as I can." Smiling he leaned down and kissed her lips. He wanted to change the subject and soon before Selene got upset. In the back of his mind he knew who he would ask to turn him though if there was a time when he needed to be. He would either ask Alice or Jewell. He knew those two girls and they would probably agree to turning him, since they were not part of the Darkous family.

Ansley quickly kissed Drake's cheek so that it would be in the picture. When she saw his face she started to laugh. "Win, I want a copy of that picture. and any others that you might have snuck of us." she knew that this picture was not the only one that Winry had gotten of them. She was the queen of pictures just like she is the queen of fashion, along with Alice of course.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 am

"Oh," Bella blinked. It shouldn't have been a surprise that someone else wanted to talk to her, it was true. She had defied all amazement and survived. "Well, not all humans have that much luck," she finally said. Something about this male, though, put her on edge. He didn't smell of werewolf exactly but he was, the smell was just a bit odd to her nose. It was probably just because all the humans and vampires around, she guessed.

Turning at the sound of someone else speaking, she saw the woman. Her eyes put her on edge, being so cold. Though after all the Volturi, the eyes shouldn't have scared her too much. They were just different and seeing as she was human-like, it did put her a bit off. "Hello. I'm Bella. Bella Cullen," she said, trying to give a slight smile.

"Oh," Jane said, a bit surprised. She didn't think Moritos would know about them. Question was, though, did he know about what had happened? How could he expect her, and the Cullens, to just forget about that. Now or at any time? "A brighter world? You mean the one Dracul has been talking about? Perhaps," she shrugged. "I'm not worried about them taking off my head. Only Bella would be able to do that, maybe." Again she shrugged as she was pulled towards the other room. "I don't want to," she almost whined, dragging her feet purposely to slow him down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:54 am

Winry smirked. "dont' worry. You'll get a whole album." Winry told her, Drake shook his head as he was still trying to regain his sight. He couldn't stand light, too much light made him feel ill. "Sorry Drake. Forgot about your skin condition."

Drake shrugged. "Its alright. flashes are natural."Drake blinked a few times finally regaining his sight. Walking into the kitchen, his eyes sat all the humans and Anna walk past him.

------

"Good. Cause I am sure that no one will bite you without my permission. And i'm not giving it." Selene was serious about that, he kissed her and Selene froze for a moment. She had tasted his blood before and it was delicious. Fighting it, she had control over it. She had never bitten a human before, and she wasn't going to start. "Troy. Why do you like me?"

-----

Anna walked overto where Bella was with Lucios. "Lucious, I thought we kicked you out." anna sighed. Looking at Bella she smiled. "Bella. Darling. You look great." Anna smiled as Winry popped over taking a picture of Bella.

Back to top Go down
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:58 am

Stopping, Moritos looked at Jane. "Very well." moritos sighed, he wasn't going to force Jane. But he didn't like her mind hanging on that one thing about the cullens and everything from before. "You'll be fine. Besides, if anyone attacked you. I'm sure Dracul would take someone's head off. Even if it was a cullen." Moritos knew this cause his mother told him about when Sophia died in Dracul's castle. He went nuts for a while. But looking at Jane, he knew that she might worry about things she has done. "Don't dwell on the past. Or you'll end up like my mother."

------

Demona stared at Bella and spotted Jane. Turning her attention back to the werewolf and vampires. Lucious backed away and smirked.
"so. I was told I could come back during the party." Lucious shrugged.
"Pleasure to meet you Bella." Demona spoke coldly. "Are you hungry for some cake?"

Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Bella turned her head to see who had called her name. Anna, that was her name. Smiling, she nodded to Anna. "Thank you. So do you." She blinked at the flash of the camera, shaking her head slightly. Reopening her eyes after a moment, she glanced around until the spots in her vision was gone. Turning to the woman, she smiled and shook her head. "It's very nice to meet you, as well. No, that's all right. Thank you, though."

Jane sighed heavily. He was making her feel guilty, and she didn't like it. Her lips pursed and she looked around. Moritos always made her feel guilty, and easily, even if he didn't know it. "Yeah, I'm sure he would," she agreed. She had heard that someone else had died in the castle though real details she was sketchy on. Feeling his gaze on her again, she glanced at him which she regretted at his last comment. More guilt. Like his mother? What exactly did that mean? She would have to ask him sometime. Giving another heavy sigh, she grumbled under her breath then mumbled, "Fine." Walking past him and toward the room again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Ansley smiled, she had been keeping a frame in her drawer for when she had a boyfriend. She had always planned to put a picture in it of both of them. Now that she was with Drake she actually would finally have a picture to put inside of it. She followed Drake to the kitchen then walking over to Anna. "That cake looks amazing. May I have a piece please Mrs. Darkous?" She minded her manners, she maybe of the newer generation, but she was brought up to always be polite when at someone else home.

Troy looked at Selene confused. Why would she even ask him something like that? But he figured it wasn't a good idea to think about it too long because then she would begin to think that it had something to do with her eyes. " I love you because you are not afraid to be yourself. You aren't like most girls. aside from the fact that you are a vampire and an elemental." He chuckled " I love you for who you are, not what you are. The way you walk, the way you smile at me, that way you laugh when I say something funny or even stupid. Those things always brighten up my day."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Drake laughed as hecut a piece of cake. "Go ahead honey." Anna patted Ansley on the head as Winry almost knocked her head off for messing with Ansley's hair. Anna turned to Bella and Lithe. "Welcome to the house. Please enjoy yourself Bella. I have been so excited to meet you, Alice talked about you all the time."

-------

Selene paused when he said that she wasn't afraid to be herself.That was a lie; stopping right where she was her eyes narrowed at him. No one ever saw how tore up she was inside and it pissed her off that not even the guy she has fallen for can see it it seems. Forcing a smile on her face. "Great. Glad to hear." It was all she could think of as she twirled in her dress.

Back to top Go down
demona

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Lucious walked away as Moritos looked at Jane. He got a feeling that he pissed her off and that is something he didn't like to do. Either that or he made her feel guilty. Moritos stood aside letting Jane be herself; not many people would probably notice her, but in his eyes they might think she is beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!   

Back to top Go down

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DANCE!!! ALL ARE INVITED!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next