A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

Drake's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Drake got home and he wasn't happy after snagging an animal in the woods. He laid on his couch not really wanting to deal with this mess that people have put him in or himself in. this was something that he didn't like. He got ansley hurt, and almost killed. He walked around and began packing his bags and suitcases. anything that he could.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Jewell got to Drake's and parked the car out front. She could tell that something wasn't right. She walked in and saw Drake packing. "What the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to tear Ansley apart?!" Jewell was about to rip Drake apart herself. She could believe what he was doing. "Drake Ansley is right outside and the first hing she asked for was you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 pm

drake stared at Jewel as he put his bags near the wall. He didn't say anything for a moment. "Bring her in." Drake told her. He wasn't going to baby ansley about what is going on. "Trust me. We don't want her heere when they come. Winry called me. and well...there is going to be a huge fight I know it." Drake stopped and looked at a photo of him and Ansley. "I'm protecting her like you said the onyl way I know how." He threw his suitcase at the wall.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:14 pm

"So you are protecting her, by breaking her heart?" She sighedin an agrivated manor and walked out to where Ansley was. "Come on, he's waiting for you Ans." She didn't want to show that anything was wrong but this was something that was going to be har for her to hide.

Ansley got out of the car and walked in. When she saw Drake a wide smile went across her face. She darted over to him and kissed his cheek. "I missed you." She was so happy to see him. She didn'teven really notice the suit cases. For all she kne they were there all the time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Drake gave Ansley a hug and looked at Jewel. "your an idiot Jewel." Drake let go of ansley and went into the kitchen grabbing a soda from the fridge. "she is coming with me." Drake asn't going to leave Ansley behind no matter what. If Jewel wasn't going to protect her, then he was going to do something to help.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Jewell wanted to slap Drake for that. He was the one that was the idiot for not telling her what he was planning. She narrowed her eyes at him. "I wouldn't be calling me an idiot if I were you."

"uhm.. I am going with you where?" She was confused now as to what was going on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Drake stared at Jewel. "Its your fault." Drake tossed a soda at ansley. "not telling you. cause Selene's reading your head not mine, and if I think about the place she'll know." Drake said. He wasn't going to let that vampire around him, but suddenly something peeked into the back of his head. He knew it was Selene reading his thoughts. "I'm not letting Aro get you."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Ansley stood there looking at Drake. "What do you mean let Aro get me? Who the hell is Aro?" She was more than confused now. She looked at Jewell to see if she would answer her.

"Ans.. Aro, is another leader of the vampire world. But he believes differently than what Dracul does. He would rather kill the humans than accept them." Jewell looked at Drake still with a pissed off look on her face. "Drake, can I speak to you in the kitchen?" She was very close to punching him for acting so rudely around Ansley. She gave him a look that even a hybrid would be afraid of. Her eyes flashed a bright purple letting him know that she wasn't playing around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 pm

"Fuck off Jewel. Not in the mood for any of your bull shit." He grabbed a white box from his closet and gave it to Ansley. "Change into those honey. Its a dress I got you." Drake told her. He closed a bag and grabbed a pack of blood from the fridge drinking it.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Jewell froze Ansley so that she wouldn't hear what she was about to say. "Listen here you little worm. How the hell was I suppose you know that you were taking Ansley with you?! huh?! The last I heard you were leaving!! By YOURSELF!" She took a step closer to him her eyes flaring bright purple. Which only happened when she was pissed off. "Now you are acting like a complete jerk! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even have her!" She pointed to Ansley. "You better hope to God that I don't hear that you were acting like a jerk around her. Or so help me I will hunt you down and you will wish that you were fully vampire."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Drake frowned looking at Jewel. "Now you see here. I was this way before meeting Ansley. I am nice and sweet to her cause I love her. and if I told you then that blue eyes freaking vampire would have picked up on it." Drake frowned, he leaned against the counter. "So you can get all huffy and puffy you want. But this is my house, and if you don't like it then leave. Cause I'm doing my best. I can bleed to death. I can die. I got enough to worry about."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Jewell took a deep breath and calmed down. "I'm sorry... it's just this thing with Aro has got me on edge. I didn't mean to blow up at you like that. I know that you will treat Ansley good, she loves you just as much as you love her. I can see it in her eyes. She has never looked at someone the way she looks at you. She is a rare treasure, just make sure you treat her that way. That's all I am asking." she gave a small smile to him and unfroze Ansley.

Ansley caught the box and smiled at drake kissing his cheek. "Thank you." She opened the box and saw the dress. Her eyes lit up "I love it!!" She walked into the bathroom and changed into the dress. "well.. how do I look?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Drake was still ticked off as ansley was in the bathroom. "Stop freezing time unless life is in danger. You are going to tick off the wrong people doing that." Drake warned. He was still pretty mad but when Ansley came out in the dress. "You look great." He smiled kissing her forehead. "Now the plane leaves in an hour."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Ansley smiled "I guess that means I will have to go home and get a few things.. what am I suppose to tell my Aunt and Uncle?" she didn't really know what to tell them. She couldn't exactly say that she was running off with her rockstar of a boyfriend. They would think that she had totally lost her mind and tell her to never leave them again.

Jewell looked at Drake. She could tell that he was a bit pissed. "I have only frozen her once. The other times were to save your butt. So excuse me for trying to help. I might as well just freeze Aro and then no one will ever have worry about his ass anymore. Besides there is no one that I can't handle." She looked at Ansley and smiled. "You look beautiful sweetie."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Nodding his head to Ansley and then glared at Jewel. "Why do you think it was always cause of you. Cause of you. you. you. thats all your saying and its starting to piss me off enough I'll use my voice tomake you do something stupid." Drake told Jewel coldly. Looking at Ansley he smiled at her. "Tell them I'm taking you on tour over seas to get your music out there. and that you will send a letter or call when you get there." Drake knew his way around things.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm

"Okay both of you stop fighting. Sheesh. Jewell, I thank you for keeping me safe all these years, and it was because of you I am alive today. Drake, hun you need to keep the temper on the simmering side. Don't let it boil over please. I love you both and you are both keeping me safe." she walked to drake and wrapped her arms around him. "I'll tell them that it is also a thing that has to do with school. They will believe something with school more than they will the music thing."

"fine..." Jewell rolled her eyes. "Ans I'll be out in the car. when you are ready I'll take you to your house so you can pack your things." She gave a look to Drake telling him that she really was sorry. Jewell would tend to get on the edgy side when it came to keeping the ones she loved safe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Drake nodded his head giving ansley a kiss on the forehead. "You could say its a foriegn exchange program." drake knew that Ansley didn't want any fighting so he'll deal with it and stop. Staring at Jewel his dark eyes watching both of them before turning his head lying on the couch. "come here afterward. Love you hon. I'll try and calm down."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 pm

"I love you too. I'll be back soon." She walked out to the car and got in. She looked at Jewell and gave her a soft smile. She wished that there was a way for those two to get along. They were the most important people in her lives, other than her aunt and uncle. Jewell drove them to her house, on the way she was planning out what all she needed to pack for the trip.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 pm

drake nodded his head, as he got up looking at a few pictures. Then he came across one of him and ansley at the dance the one with the cake on his face and Ansley laughing at him. He smiled at it, and his worse fear is to lose her. Writing a letter he left it on the counter as he looked at the picture.

Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Selene walked over to Drake's house. She went alone and wasn't going to let anyone go with her. Drake was inside packing his stuff and had half of it in the car. He was going to leave as soon as possible. "Drake. what are you doing?" Selene told him as she stopped him from putting a bag in. Selene followed him inside. "Ansley's is bed ridden and all you can do is leave. She is heart broken."
Drake frowned. "I have to. I'm going back home."
"Why?" Selene asked coldly.
"Cause its best for me and its best for Ansley. I'm not running, I am doing what I think is best." Drake told Selene coldly as her blood began to tempt him rather badly.
"Drake. Stop. Please. She needs you. Don't...don't make me tell her that you left." Selene begged him. "Drake...please."
Drake growled at Selene as she kept going on, at how he should stay. Drake finally lost it. He stared at Selene with black eyes as he hasn't fed yet, he hasn't drank anything. He bit Selene and her elemental blood drinking what he wanted. he knew she was right, but his thirst took over. Selene's world began to go dark.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Jewell had a feeling something was wrong with Drake so she decided to pop in and make sure Ansley was okay too. when she got there she was shocked to see what Drake was doing. She ran over to them and shoved Drake off Selene. "DRAKE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" She froze Drake quickly and then ran to Selene. "It's okay Selene, I'll heal you." She put her hand over where Drake had bitten her and started to chant the ancient vampire language she was taught long ago. Her hand began to glow bright purple healing the wound. Hopefully this would put Selene back to normal. Cutting her wrist she was still part human herself and her blood dripped on Selene's lips. "Come on Selene. come on"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Selene laid on the ground not moving, the blood had no effect as her body rejected it. Drake looked at Selene with wide eyes not really believing what he did. he had taken blood from a human, but her smell had tempted him as bad as Ansley's did. "I..." Drake grabbed his last bag going outside throwing his bag into his car. "Stay away from me." The blood still sat on his lips as he did get a fill but the blood did taste go good. "This is why I have to leave." Drake stared at the pale Selene on the floor. "Tell Ansley I said bye. and to take off that damn ring I gave her." Drake opened his car door.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Jewell just stood there looking at Drake. she didn't know what to do. She was so confused as to what was happening. but when she heard ring and Ansley she knew that something must have happened. Right then She knew that Drake had asked Ansley to marry him and while they were gone something bad happened because now he was acting like a total Edward. Which meant hell for her.This would tear Ansley apart. She had seen it happen with Bella and now it was about to happen to her daughter Ansley. The least the ass could have done was wipe away her memory. She could do it, but the feeling of Ansley's deep love would always be in her and the day that she saw Drake again it would almost be as if Ansley would imprint on Drake. She sat there with Selene waiting for someone to come by. Jewell was in too much of a shock to do much else.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Drake stared at Jewel. "This is for Ansley's own good, Jewel. Don't worry I'll be back by end of the school year." Drake said, he wasn't sure on what to do. He knew that this was wrong, but he didn't know waht to do. Drake turned on his car and drove off towards the city. HE was doing this to protect her, leaving only a letter on the counter for Ansley. He was going to do waht he promised his time. Though this was taring him apart inside, he went back to his music gig in the city.

Selene laid there looking at Jewel. "Hey long time no see. Where am I?" Selene said, she didn't know where she was but she felt really weak. "This doesn't look like korea." Selene said looking at Jewel still. Forcing herself to her feet, she felt so weak but something told her to grab the letter.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Jewell's eyes widened. "Oh..my..god" Jewell had realized that Selene thought that she was back in Korea 750 years ago. She had no idea what she was, where she was, who any of her family was. Or even who Troy was! Troy was going to flip his lid. Jewell was freaking out now. "Selene dear, I don't want you to freak out. I want you to stay very calm about this. You are in America, in a small town called Eternal rose, in which you helped build." This was probably going to be much. But she had to tell her something. She mumbled to herself "god why did Dracul had to leave and go back to Romania?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake's house   

Back to top Go down

Drake's house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next