A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

Meeting of past aquaintences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tay

PostSubject: Meeting of past aquaintences   Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Renata walked through the halls of Dracul's castle. She had just dropped in to say a pleasant 'Hello'. She was extremely apprehensive at the moment, wondering if Aro was safe right now, if she should just rush back to Volterra and leave. But, she tried not to worry. It was okay to leave Aro sometimes...its not like as soon as she left he would get killed. Her thoughts went dead cold and stopped. Her mind cleared. That was definitely not something she wanted to think about. She knocked on the door to his throne room and waited a few seconds. By now, he should have been there and heard. Renata pushed the door open, and took a few steps in. "Hello? Dracul? Hellooo?" She called softly. She waited for a moment or two then took a few more steps. She tried calling for him a few more times, then sighed softly. She turned to start to leave but then heard footsteps heading towards the throne room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm

The notice of someone in his home, someone he did not expect as his guard informed him that Renata is there. Worry filled his mind as Dracul knew that the woman was Aro's right hand. Walking causciously he stepped out to the throne room from the door behind a curtain. The sound of his name being called fille his ears as he stepped out his heels clicking against the ground a false smile on his face.

"What may I do for you?" Dracul said as he stood the base of his throne. Studying the woman for a moment, he knew physical attacks wouldn't work so he would have to use his mental skills if she came at him. "Are you here cause Aro wants me dead or to surrender to his wim?"

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Renata watched where the source of the footsteps were coming. It was Dracul. She noticed the strain in his expression and frowned slightly. She didn't want this to be an unpleasant visit. Her slight frown turned into a half frown, half grimace at his words. She wasn't here for Aro. She was just here to...somehow make ammends. To not have Dracul despise her so much. For the first time, she really wouldn't care what Aro would think of this. And Renata didn't enjoy having enemies much, no matter what. But, that was the price to pay when you're with the Volturi, not that she minded much. "I'm not here for Aro, Dracul. I just came to say 'Hello.'" She said softly, depression showing the slightest in her voice. She didn't want Dracul to know she was sad at his assumption, but the sadness had leaked in her voice slightly. She didn't look at him, instead the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Listening to her words and how the vampire Renata moved, her expressioned worried him a bit. How he mus have insulted her somehow with his words about aro or why she is there. A greeting...a simple hello from renata was something he didn't expect. Stepping forward he kept his mind open.
"Welcome then. And Hello back." Dracul smirked. "It has been a long time since we have last spoken civilized I believe."
The sound of his boots hitting the ground sounded in his ears as he kept his mind on no one revealing that Jane and Alec come there often to see him. He thinks of Jane like a daughter, the one he lost so long ago. Staring at Renata, he wasn't sure but he was working towards peace. So forgiveness comes with the job.
"May I ask how things are?"

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Renata still didn't look at Dracul as she heard him take a few steps. She nodded at the 'welcome' and hello. She looked back at him when he spoke of the last time they've spoke to each other civilized. It certainly has been a long time. And if she remembered correctly...about 8 years it has been since they have. Or was it 9? Human years were so hard to keep track of, because they were so much quicker for Renata then for humans themselves. "It has been a long time since we've spoken...cordially to each other. Around a decade." She said, frowning slightly again. Another affect from having enemies; you usually don't get along, and if you do, it takes a long while to do so. She shrugged slightly. "Things are normal, regular, except for the fact a lot of our coven have been venturing out lately. Aro has gotten a bit...testy about it, but he allows it." She said, pursing her lips. "How have things been for you, Dracul?" She asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Nodding his head, he could not help but agree with Renata. But he was a little curious to why the volturi are spreading out like she said. sounded like to him that they are all leaving Aro; in which in his mind might make his job easier unless it is a trick.
"I have been well. Feeling rather lonely at times with some friends going to america. Starting to think maybe I should visit as well." Dracul smirked, his eyes studied the girl for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Renata allowed a slight smile to show. She was glad they were talking...cordially. But she saw something in his eyes. Calculating, slight triumph, and a small bit of confusion. Very unusual. It made Renata feel apprehensive, but she didn't let it show. But she wanted to know what it meant. She wished she knew what he, Dracul, was thinking. For a millisecond, she was actually slightly jealous of the Cullen's mind reader, Edward. But as soon as it had come, it was gone. She pursed her lips. "America...not too fond of the place. Then again...why would I be fond of it in even the slightest when that filthy mess of newborn vampires took place?" She said, grimacing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm

dracul's brows rose as he listend to the way she spoke, new borns did not scare him nor have they ever. Except for one, his fire manifestor. Walking right up to Renata he patted her on the head with a smirk.
"Well. things happen. Can't blame them for what the woman did." Dracul smiled. "If they had been given a chance. then maybe they could have turned out as nice people. Never judge a book by its cover."

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Renata glared at Dracul when he patted her head. She stepped away though, and glared away from him. "I know things happen Dracul, I'm not an idiot." She said, a slight harshness in her voice. She raised an eyebrow. "The newborns, though driven by bloodlust, should've been smart enough to avoid that wretched woman. Common sense, but I guess the promise of an area full of humans is better then being able to stay alive." She said, harsh sarcasm in her voice. "Only one of them did have enough common sense. But, sadly, she got killed." Renata said, sudden depression in her voice. She felt bad for the one newborn. If she remembered right, Jane had said that her name had been Bree. 'Poor thing. Never had a chance.' Renata thought. She shook her head. Sometimes, brutality dealt by the Volturi made her sick. She still had a humane side. She wasn't completely a monster. Completely. The word echoed in her mind. She didn't pay the sudden, overwhelming depression any attention. She didn't want Dracul to notice.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Dracul laughed at her logic, it amused him so much. "Yes. Its true, but I use to be the same way when humans knew about vampires. I led a careless slaughter all those years ago. Not caring what happened. But things change, and maybe now we can give new borns a chance to redeem themselves." Dracul spoke calmly as he backed up bit. He noticed that she seemed rather pissed at something he said. Staring at Renata his eyes narrowed. "Change of subject. Will Aro hurt you if he knew you were here?"

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Renata's lips were in a tight line. "When I was a newborn, I wasn't that bad. Maybe because I still had some humanity left." She said, shaking her head. She couldn't imagine how Dracul could've been full of bloodlust. No matter what. It was weird for her to try to imagine things like that. Even when she was a newborn...bloodlust hadn't been the main thing on her mind. It was how to prevent her bloodlust. She looked at Dracul when he asked if Aro would hurt her if he knew where she was. Here, in Dracul's castle. "Why do you care, Dracul? You were the one who thought I was here for Aro when I arrived. Why would you care if he hurt me or not?" She said, the sound of guarding in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

HEaring that attitude return in the woman's voice made him rather annoyed but he kept silent about it. Sicne he understood that he had been testy with her first.
"Renata! silence." Dracul didn't like the tone still. And the way it came out from his mouth, made him seem pissed. But He cleared his throat for a moment. "sorry. But I do worry since I don't like killing vampires or fighting that much anymore. I was curious cause I rather not have a dead vampire on my hands just cause Aro didn't want her to come see me."

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Renata didn't look at Dracul, not wanting to. She didn't like to make anyone mad. There were no exceptions to this, not even to Dracul. She shook her head, letting out an exasperated sigh. "He wouldn't kill me unless he found a better shield that can block attacks better than me. He might be a bit angry if he found out, but then again, who said I even had to tell him?" She said, her voice bitter. Dracul telling her to be quiet had put her in a now sour mood. Not something to be proud of. She didn't look even close to his direction. Just the opposite. Renata supposed this was childish, but she really didn't care. She was in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 pm

tell him...Aro could poke around people's head by touching them. He had someone protecting jane's mind with their powers to give false images. But he always made sure to stay clear of Aro's touch if he got near him. Dracul smirked as he circled Renata wth slow steps. The sounds of his boots echoing in the halls.
"Then come all you want. but no feeding on my grounds. at least on humans." Dracul has forced that rule on his whole coven. "Maybe we'll have a hunting trip later like a contest."

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Renata remembered something. Aro...he'd probably want to know her thoughts, what she had seen. Atleast it wasn't demanded. She followed Dracul with her eyes. "I already knew I couldn't feed here. I'll feed on the way if I ever do visit again." She said, pursing her lips. She chuckled. "A contest on hunting? A bit childish, but-" She shrugged. Renata knew she probably wouldn't participate in it, but might as well give a comment that isn't crude sarcasm. Almost a compliment, but not really. She used her ability; Dracul walking in circles around her was starting to get irritating. She bit her lip though, because that may not have been smart.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 pm

"Aro doesn't really worry me, as much as the lives he has control over. And your powers...sad that he hides behind you when a true man will stand and fight his own battles." Dracul spoke; he didn't mean to insult Aro in front of the girl. He could hear some of his guards training in their little hall they like to play fight in. "I apologize it wasn' my place to say things probably about someone you care about. But I felt that my words needed to be out in the open. I respected the man better when he actually fought his battles." Stepping aside he pulled back a hair that had gotten out of place.

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Renata sighed. "I have to protect Aro. Its my job. Hell will break loose if...if he gets killed." She forced out the last part. She glanced at Dracul and away. "You know, if Aro wasn't the leader of the Volturi, you do realize you would have a war on your hands? Do you realize who would be in charge?" She said, looking at him with sad eyes. "Caius...Caius would be in charge." She said softly. "I know what he would do; and thats exactly why protecting Aro, keeping him healthy and as the leader, is important." Renata said, biting her lower lip hard. "You can say he doesn't fight by his own will, that he's a coward, but the truth is...I don't allow him to fight. He might get killed." She said, not looking at Dracul. Her worry for Aro grew, but she knew he was ok. Felix was guarding him for her at the moment. She looked at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Raising up his hands in front of his chest like an I didn't mean to offend gesture. He respected the drive to protect Aro, she was a remarkable woman. But staring at her, in his mind she thought that she might want more in her life other than being used to guard people.
"that man wouldn't kill Aro. In fact, I think I might have wounded his mate...can't remember if Caius had a mate. He seemed like a fairy to me." Dracul didn't mean to let the fairy part slip. "But good for you. Stick with your goal."

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Renata nodded slightly, but grimaced. "Caius wouldn't kill Aro with his own hands. Maybe hire someone, yes, but kill him himself? No." She said, shaking her head slightly. She knew what Caius would do. It was almost like he was predictable. Speaking of which...something is probably worth mentioning. "Besides, its possible since Caius put Marcus' mate to death because he suspected traitory from her." She said, slight anger in her voice. She had been quite fond of Didyme. But of course Caius had to ruin that. Renata looked at Dracul, an eyebrow raised, daring him to disagree with her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

"Yeah...I liked Marcus and Didyme together. They were nice people together as far as I remember. I was sad to learn that she died, even sadderto know that Marcus is living with such pain." It was true, Dracul didn't know what he would do if he ever lost his mate. If he had one, he would probably not be standing here talking to renata. Instead his heir would be, since someone has to keep the Dracul coven going. Looking at Renata, he wasn't very fond of this subject. "Good thing Alec surpresses his feelings."

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Renata sighed softly, offering a gentle smile. "Marcus didn't react well to it, the murder as I'd rather call it, of Didyme." She said quietly, a solemnity in her voice. She pursed her lips, curious as to how Dracul would know Alex keeps his feelings well-kept as in silence. She cocked her head slightly to the side, a curious gleam in her eyes. "How would you know Alec keeps his feelings at bay?" She asked, studying Dracul. This was something; apparently Alec made visits to Dracul. She didn't blame him if it was true, Dracul is very kind if you are on his good side. Or at least that is what she inferred. It was possible, and very believable considering his nature.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 am

Thinking quickly for a moment for a response to her question, dracul smiled at Renata. "I have my ways. Some friends ran into Alec one time and probed his mind without him knowing. Finding out everything. Though one got hurt." Dracul lied of course but he wasn't going to admit Jane or Alec had been there, it was something that was no his place to tell since Jane had been working so hard not to be followed. He is happy she went to america with Moritos.

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Renata raised an eyebrow, not believing the lie. "Alec has been here, I'm not an imbecile. And, for me, its not demanded of me to let Aro know my thoughts. So, you can admit it. Because I'm not going to run to Aro saying, 'Master, Master! I have learned that Alec has been visiting Dracul!' You should understand that I keep secrets, and some Aro does not even know. And never will." She said, crossing her arms. All that she had said was true, and her eyes told that. Dracul really didn't need to lie. Besides, not very many could get pass Renata by lying. She was not nearly as brilliant as that one female vampire in the Irish coven, but she was good enough. Maybe it was because she was observant.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Dracul didn't like being caught in a lie, but he kept the same face as though showing he wasn't joking. "No Alec doesn't come here. Is notharto probe people's minds. All I had to do is ask Selene." Dracul spoke, he knew who in hiscovens and friends had mind reading skills as well as certian things.

Back to top Go down
Tay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Renata sighed, shaking her head. "Ok, fine, whatever you say." She said dully, not looking at him. Another lie. Another little knotch of anger building up in her. She hated being lied to, especially when she already knew that the person was lying. She blew a slightly exasperated breath. "I have told you nothing but the truth and have been cordial as much as possible...and also told you, gave you my vow, that I wouldn't tell anyone if Alec truly has been visiting." Renata said, frowning slightly. A slight downward curve of her lips. She didn't like showing weakness, as in people knowing her emotions. Well, look at her now. Her walls, her barriers, were coming down over something simple. She let her hair fall in front of her face, concealing her expression from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of past aquaintences   

Back to top Go down

Meeting of past aquaintences
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next