A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Drake went to Ansley's house where he was dressed in black leather pants, and a black jacket with a fishnet shirt underneath causing him to look more like a rockstar than normal. Leaning against the car he waited for her as he decided they would go clubbing instead at his favorite club where he knew the owner who happened to be his old manager. Drake would play there once in a while for fun.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Ansley stuck her head out her window and smiled down at Drake. Her hair was still wet from her shower before and she wasn't quite ready yet. "I'll be down in a sec." She called down to him then ran back into her room to finish getting ready. Before walking out the door she told her aunt that she was going out on a date with Drake and that she would be back later. Skipping down the front steps she met Drake at his car. "Hello there rockstar."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Drake loked at Ansley as she looked like an angel punk style. giving her a one arm hug he is more than happy to show her around the city again. but this time at his normal hang outs. opening the door for her, Drake let Ansley get in first.
"You look great for what we are doing." He is amazed that she dressed like that even though he hasn't told her about the clubbing yet.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:57 am

Ansley giggled and got into his car. "So what are we doing anyways?" Since he said she was dressed for the occasion she wonder what exactly they were doing. She couldn't help but think that Drake looked amazing himself. The rocker look was totally for him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 am

closing the door behind her, he got into the drivers seat and headed towards Jackson City. "We are going clubbing. At some of my hang outs." Drake had to make sure to stay away from the sunlight but they were only going for dinner and dancing maybe since Ansley was invited to a bon fire he wished that they didn't have to go to. "Maybe listen to you sing." He winked.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Ansley laughed a little. There was no way that she was going to get up in front of people and sing. She wasn't quite the rock star that Drake was. "The Clubbing sounds fun. The clubs that were in New York were.. well New York clubs. You never know what you would see in one of those." She laughed, she had seen some pretty interesting things in the clubs there. But she figured that were ever Drake took her she was sure to have a good time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Drake smiled, he knew that new york clubbing was dangerous. Going into the city he went to an underground parking garage where he decided to hide his car incase anything bad happened. Looking at Ansley he gave her a black itouch cell phone. "Just incase we get separated in the club." Drake was thinking still that maybe this was a bad idea. Getting out of the club. "It has your favorite songs on it." He winked. At least he hopped they were.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Ansley's eyes grew big when she looked at the itouch phone. That was the last thing that she thought anyone would give her. But she took it and looked through the music. He was right it did have most of her favorite songs on there. Then looking at Drake she smiled."Thanks, You did really good picking out the music to put on there. Knowing my luck I probably would get lost.I'm just missing one thing." She held up the iphone and took a picture of Drake then setting it on his number for when he called. "There we go." She giggled looking at the picture then at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm

A smile on his face, he drapped his arm over Ansley shoulder nce this was dangerous territory. "I worry about you." Drake smiles as they walk down towards the street. The night clubwas rather popular so he had a way to get in. The humans that past were nothing but he has to remember that they had to keep track of time.
"There are a few songs onthere I made for you." his face went red as a humanaccidentally bumped into him. Drake was in no mood for fighting right now.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Ansley smiled wide when he told her that he had made a few songs on there for her. That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her. She wrapped her arm around his waist and smiled laying her head on him as they walked. "I can't wait to listen to them." She laughed a little "Why exacly would you worry about me? Aside from the fact that I don't have the best balance in the world." She looked at the person that bumped into Drake, she had seen him before but she couldn't place where exactly. She just let it go and decided not to worry about it at that moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Seeing the line ahead, Drake sighed and took them down a side alley. "Cause you are...rather prescious to me. Ad many people might take advantage of that." Drake said, his mind has been on something else. His phone rang and he asnwered and then hung up as he didn't really want to deal with Henry's jokes. Opening a back door with a little force, he moved aside for Ansley. "After you." Drake winked.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:02 pm

She smiled and walked into the door hearing the music blast from inside. It was a familiar song, one that she might actually have on her new iphone. But before walking into the club she quickly pecked drake on the cheek. "I'm glad to know that I will have someone around to protect me. Because honestly, I don't think that my uncle could scare anyone off." She laughed. He uncle wasn't the most scary person in the world. He was more of, the guy that would get beat up in highschool.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

The music started pumping as a bouncer looked at him, the knew him there very well. And Ansley on his arm, they didn't bother asking for ID since she was with Drake. Walking out from behind a door the lrge crowd dancing and everything made him smile as he might get to dance with Ansley. "Wait...I totally forgot!" Drake hit ihs head. "slow dancinglessons...."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Ansley laughed. How was she suppose to teach him how to slow dance to the club music. That was one thing she had never tried before. "I think that we might want to wait until we get back home. Not sure that I could teach you how to slow dance to this." She winked at him. She looked around the club and smiled. It seemed that most of everyone knew Drake there. Which was kind of nice, it wouldn't be so awkward. But she was just enjoying being with Drake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am

Taking ansley's hands, he pulled her to the dance floor. It was a strong beat but he had anoher surprise for her while they were there. Looking at the stage, he gave Ansley a wink. "You are going to sing." Drake smiled, he had a few friends in the music industry that might be watching her. He wanteed to make sure that even though he might not tell her the secret that she could have a good life.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:50 am

Ansley froze in mid step. "I am going to.. what? Are you insane? I haven't sang in front of a large crowd since I was 10! You have totally lost it Drake." She didn't know what to do, she was totally not ready for this. Plus the fact that Drake would be watching her made it even worse. She had no idea what to sing. Her heart began to beat faster and faster the more she thought about it. Finally she took a deep breath to calm down. Looking at rake she nodded her head. "Okay, but you are going up there with me. I'm not doing this alone."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Nodding his head, he gave her a grin. "If you sing, I'll sing the song I wrote for you." Drake smiled, giving her a kiss upon the forehead before looking up at the windows that hung over the entrance. Nodding his head at them. "Is that fair?" He would do anything for her even make it fair like she wanted. But he wasn't going to force her to sing.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 pm

"That sounds fair to me. Just as long as I am not up there alone." She smiled and nodded her head to him. This might actually be fun. She began to think of things that she could do. The only song that she had totally finished was one that she had heard in new York. She was going to perform it at a talent show, but then she moved. It was bring me to life by eveanesence. She knew it pretty well. But she wanted to play one of her own,she would have to think more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Drake winked at ansley. "I'll go first." Drake smiled, he put his hands on her waist and smirked. He had fallen for the human, and his worries continued to grow. Cause if he bit her, or if someone that doesn't like him bit her. He would never forgive himself. "Ansley...if I was a vampire or werewolf what would you do?" Drake winked.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:06 pm

"I wouldn't do anything. I would just look at it as a bonus, and still love you for you." She said smilig. She wondered what made him ask that. It was kind of an odd question to ask. But she answered it just the same. She really didn't care what he was, she still liked him."It's a good thing you are going first, I still need to think about what I should play."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

"good." Drake smiled, he danced with Ansley a bit more. But then looked at the stage with a smirk as the music went silent. A punker came on stage looking at everyone.
"Alright everyone. We have The Damned One here again. He wants his little friend to sing." He yelled with a creepy voice. Everyone fell silent and many looked at Drake as he stared at Ansley. "Your up." Drake whispered into Ansley ear.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Ansley felt like all the color from her face just left. Her heart began to beat faster. Why did she have mto go first? But it didn't matter she might as well get it over with. She decided to go with the song that she knew very well. Slowly she walked up to the stage and told the band what she was singing. Of course she would play the piano part. She also figured that since she didn't have any sheet music for the band to follow along with one of her songs it was better that she went with Bring Me to life. She looked at Drake out in the crowd and smiled softly at him. "Hey, I'm Ansley. I am going to be performing Bring Me to Life." She smiled when she heard the crowd begin to cheer about the song. It made her feel better and more relaxed.

She stood at the keyboard and began to play the opening notes. Then leaning into the mic she began to sing.

how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

now that I know what I’m without
you can't just leave me
breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life

She kept singing and playing the keyboard the whole time not taking her eyes off of Drake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Drake smiled at Ansley and then looked up at the window. His eyes could see the thumbs up from them and that meant a good thing. Drake walked up on the side of the stage listening to the people cheer. He gave Ansley a thumbs up as he really enjoyed her singing. But problem was, if he sang wih his luring voice he might make Ansley do something bad. It normally happened in crowds.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Ansley finished her song and then looked at Drake and smiled. It wasn't that bad really. She thought that maybe after a while she could get use to it . After she finished she smiled to the crowd and waved to them. She then skipped down the stairs and wrapped her arms around Drake's neck smiling. "So how was that rockstar?" She asked smiling at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Drake smirked. "It was great. Now its my turn." Drake said as he set her on the side of the stage where he once stood. He had to remember all the words as he took off his coat giving it to Ansley. Grabbing an ear piece from one of the stage hands, he put it on his ear as he hated the huge microphones. People cheered as they were still pumped from Ansley.
"This is for my love Ansley." drake said as he got a good hard beat going.

so long in the dark,
walking this path
No light for me in this life.
Growing up, was never kind
hearing the pain, of our minds
HEar my voice. And hear it now.
Where is the light that I hear about?
The one that makes me smile.
The one that makes me warm.
Its no where to be found. Not here. Not now...

(Drum and guitar solo)

Run. Run. Is all I do.
Till I found you!
Light came and now I'm scared!
What if hate will replace that love!
Love is something I never knew.
But now that I found you, I do
So long in the dark!
The light is now you!
I may not see you in the sun!
But you are my light!

((sorry can't find the one I wrote))

Drake stopped and smiled at it still made the crowd cheer. Looking at Ansley he held his hand out to her with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   Today at 10:07 am

Back to top Go down

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next