A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Turning her head, hearing that made her laugh. the guy looked like he was in a daze for a moment she didn't know if he was going to faint or fall over dead from her peck on the cheek.
"Then you will have to dance with me. See you friday." Selene smiled, waving at him. "And Your welcome to follow me anywhere. don't worship me though. i'm no goddess." Though her father named her after a greek goddess she wasn't one for being treated like one. Walking off she waited on the side of the road for her brother.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Troy shook his head quickly snapping himself out of the daze. "Don't worry, I'll just call you Angel." He laughed. "And I would be honored to dance with you. But I will warn you, it may be a bit of a safety hazard. Gravity and I tend to not get a long very well. But I do know how to dance so maybe that will even out the odds." As she walked to the curb he made sure that he couldn't see him. He took out his cell phone and called the jewelery store and asked for them to wrap the necklace and earring set up for him and that he would pick it up on Friday.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Julius pulled up into the parklot looking at Troy with a store of a cold heart for a moment as Selene got in the car. "Bye TRoy." She waved, as they backed up heading towards home. Selene had alot of fun and couldn't wait till friday she was so happy. Julius laughed at his sister.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 pm

"Goodbye Angel" Troy smiled and waved back to her. He needed to get a few things for the hiking trip. but he figured he should tell his mom first. So he walked into the school, thinking about Selene the whole time and what Friday was going to be like.

~End of Topic~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   Today at 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3