A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

A wonderous thought.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Selene went upstairs caring a blood pack, she walked into her room and stared at danille. Tossing the blood pack at her, she went to her closet and gave danille a pair of jeans and a tank top. "I never wore them.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Danille didn't undersstand the reason for the change of clothes. She looked down and everything came down in a flash. She knew instantly why she was tired and was asleep as long as she was. On her light blue blouse was covered in blood. She quickly changed and set her clothes on fire. She didn't want anyone getting a hold of her blood. She then drank the blood down smoothly before looking at Selene.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Selene went into her closet and came out wearing a different outfit again, back to wearing her knee length black dress with a white blouse. she wasn't sure on what to do, but when she came out she saw that Danille was looking at her. "Talon is eatting. And about your god son...." She didn't know what to say about that, but she had to figure out how to keep him on his lessons.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Danille didn't say anything at first as she thought of what to say. When she speak her voice was hoarsh and kinda scratchy like she had been sick. "I'll deal with my godson when I feel up to it. For now if he doesn't bring his grades up I'll cut his hair off myself."She told Selene giving her a weak smile. Even though Danille was healed and all her mental condition was tired along with her body. "I can't believe I almost died..."She spoke in a wisp of shock. If no one came to her she would have and she just shook her head at the thought of what the world would turn to.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:22 pm

"don't die. your lucky I saw your thoughts." Selene said, "No one would have found you. but talon would have been going crazy looking for you." she grabbed her brush and handed it to danille. "Here your hair is a mess." She thought for a moment about how to teach Moritos. "Actually, I hate to do this. but If he is willing to put his best into his work and pass, then I don't mind going on a few dates with him. As long as it isn't with hatter."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:31 pm

"The one time I decide to let my guard down was the one time I get attacked like that. To be honest I didn't know if I was ever going to live again. I didn't think about what that would have done to Talon. I should have let him come with."Danille said as she took the brush. She started to brush her messing hair. She knew she had been asleep for awhile but didn't know how long. She was just glad to be alive and have people who helped her live for that matter. "Just don't get his hopes up. Plus what do you hate Hatter?"She asked curiously. She finished brushing her hair as it started to braid itself. Her hair was in a french braid reaching down to her lower back. She didn't like leaving her hair unbraided.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Selene stared at Danille. "Well next time do that." She sat on the edge of the bed when danille said about moritos and then asked about hatter. "Actually tell you the truth I like your god son but I don't want him getting hurt by William or Hatter." She answered the first part but th second part she didn't want to answer. "Before half my family was together, hatter was the first one I ever turned to save his life. but he fell for my eyes too many times and got hooked. he tried too...well tried to make me be with him, but when I refused he threw me around like a rag doll. haven't really talked to him since he got back."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:43 pm

"I understand what you are getting out about my godson. If I were you and got thrown around by Hatter he would be way in the ground."Danille said not liking what she heard from Selene. Danille went to stand up and lost her balance falling back onto the bed. She shook her head angry at herself for being so stupid. For as long as she can remember her life was constantly on the edge. Than one mishap could have destroyed the world. She looked at the ground feeling so stupid.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 pm

"relax for a second. transfusions have problems or at least gives you light headed ness for a while." Selene told her, she patted Danille on the head. "your godson is nice. Dracul likes him too. I almost asked him if he wanted to be dracul's heir instead of me." Selene raised an eyebrow thinking for a moment. "Listen you can use this room any time you want. no one will come in here except talon and I don't sleep."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:54 pm

"Thanks but the longer I stay here the more anxious Talon gets. I get all of his emotions and when he got real mad is what woke my mind up. I can't be to surprised though since werewolves have a temper."Danille said as she stayed sitting down. The transfusion did make her light headed and other things. She was thinking things through her mind the best she could. "I need to see him. Can you get him? I would use the bond but I can't seem to focus on one specific thing. As you can see my mind is one big blob."She said leaning her head on her hands.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Selene smirked. "Just whistle. he hates it." Selene smirked as she let out a high pitch whistle as though she is calling a dog. "Talon." Selene said. Talon walked into the room rubbing his ears with a frown on his face. "That fucking hurts!!!" Talon yelled. he saw that danille was lying on the bed and calmed down a bit.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:06 pm

"Don't whistle. I hate whistling it hurts my ears as well, Selene. As you forget I have really good h-h-hearing."Danille said as she sneezed. The sneezing jusst made her head feel hell of a lot worse. She closed her eyes rubbing her temples to make the headache leave. Ignoring it she looked at Talon and saw the way he yelled. It made her slightly cringe it always did when she would hear a werewolf yelled. Not because she was afraid but just because they had great athouity in their voice.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:10 pm

"sorry love. but that whistle really hurt." Talon curled up next to Danille on the best wrapping his arm arms around her. Selene sniffed the air. "Not enoughs showers can make you smell good talon." Selene said. Talon frowned as selene sat there looking at them.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 pm

"He smells fine. Don't listen to her Talon."Danille said leaning back into him. She smiled at Selene as she started get warm. She knew if she ever got cold she would have Talon. She also knew that whenever they decided to live on their own she was going to by a cooler for the summer just so she could survive hugging him. "I'm not mad or frighten by your yelling. It hurt my ears too... plus your not really that scary."She said laying her head against the crook of his neck.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Talon kept his arms around her. "Want me to carry you somewhere other than this house?" Talon asked, Selene booted him in the face with his barefoot playfully enough to nudge him but not hurt him. "I been alive longer than you, at least when a patient is here, get adam's permission first."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Danille didn't like the fact of being called a patient. "I don't need Adam to tell me I can leave. I'm most likely the oldest one in this house and I haven't needed a Doctor in a long time. So if you don't mind don't concider me a patient."Danille told Selene nicely as Mystic came marching up onto the bed with one of Adam's shoe chewing on it. She would explain everything to Talon when he wanted to know. She wasn't going to leave anything out when they decide to sit down and talk.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:28 pm

"I don't care how old you are. many people would be lucky to be treated by demona or Adam, since Adam is a mage. he tends to try humans more than supernatural beings." Selene explained standing up, she took Adam's shoe. "Keep this up he'll like you." She walked out the room as she heard Adam come running up the stairs for his shoe.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:37 pm

"Your a crazy lady Mystic."Danille said as Mystic licked her in the face. Danille hugged her friend and kissed her on the top of the head. She had to apologize for what she did to Talon, but she didn't know if he suspected a thing or not. Mystic licked Talon on the cheek wagging her tail jumping down following Selene out the door. Danille got herself comfortable in Talon's arms. "You get five questions right now you can ask me. In return I'll give you five honest answerss."She told him.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 pm

"I don't really want to ask anything." Talon rubbed his cheek not liking the fact that he got licked by another wolf. He went back to wrapping his arms around danille. Thinking for a moment. "First then I guess, where are you from?" he asked.

Selene gave Adam his shoe, but Adam tackle Mystic to the ground. "stop taking my shoe." of course he was doing this playfully.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Danille smiled remembering her home"I'm from Venice, Italy. Grew up in Florence, Italy though." She saw his remark to being licked by Mystic and made her laugh. She intertwined her fingers with his waiting for the next question.

Mystic barked in laughter as she dodged making Adam hit the floor. She enjoyed messing with him it gave her a good time.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Adam glared at Mystic and ran after her jumping at her. "Keep it up adam and you'll have a new pet." Selene warned. She left the house with julius and winry which left amber and henry alone with adam and the two upstairs. smiles appeared on their faces. Thinking about it for a moment, they didn't want to try anything.

Talon smiled, it sounded nice to know where she is from. "Second, what is your hobby?" Talon asked, he wasn't sure what to ask really as he held her hand in his.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:57 pm

"Well for starters I love to run now I'll be running with you since all this. My other favorite hobby is helping animals. It hurts me to see any creature big or small hurt in anyway."Danille said thinking about Mystic. After all that was how she first found Mystic as a pup all hurt. It was her mother who told her she could keep her.

Mystic stood downstairs with Adam as she jumped onto the couch. She had her own secrets for being a wolf none in which she would reveal anytime soon. Only Danille knew her secrets and most people just think Mystic was a normal wolf. She stretched on the couch before leaping over it and jumped on Adam.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Adam wrapped his arms around msytic and then pinned her to the ground grabbing her paws and crossing them. "Ha." Adam said. "Got you."

"Are you like demona? Can sense when people are dying and all." Talon asked, he was happy to hear that she liked to run, he loved it.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:06 pm

"I'm just like Demona in a way. Then I am completely opposite of her. I can sense when people or animals are hurt, dieing, or in need of help. I go to them to see if I can ease any of their problems. If they are hurt I heal them like I did Saffire. If they are dieing I try to save them and if not give them a painless sleep. If they are in need of help I listen and help as best as I can. Demona and I are like Ying and Yang. One is Life the other is Death."Danille explained taking a drink of water from the cup next to the bed. The coolness of it helped her throat.

Mystic was trying to break free, but couldn't. She was so mad and couldn't shake him off. So instead she headbutted him hard enough to send them both tumbling.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Adam didn't even flinch. "I'm not like my charming older sister." Adam smirked as he accepted the bite still not letting go. "Stop taking my shoes. some of them are over a hundred years old."

"Then my next question is...what do you like to eat?" Talon closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   Today at 10:05 am

Back to top Go down

A wonderous thought.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next