A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

emily rose's home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm

"Why do you call Mystic a cat? She's a wolf."Danille asked Selene getting the glimps from her mind... then she looked at Adam. "Who says I'm hungry?"She asked him as well. She gave them both a weird look as Mystic stared at Selene. Danille looked at Talon for a moment. She didn't plan on going anywhere for dinner. She wasn't hungry for human food. She would just satisfy her human hunger with fruit and veggies. Other than that her only hunger is the one she choose not to have. Mystic could feel Danille uneasyness and stared at her master with worry.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 pm

"Sorry my bad. I was thinking about the panther that follows demona around. well use to." Selene said raising an eyebrow. "You can eat him."

"Why you? How dare you treat your..." Hatter stopped and saw the look on Selene's face, he ran off knowing that she could kill him with only a look not even that. Adam stared at Mystic.

"what a beautiful coat she has." Adam thought it was very pretty as Talon came to the bottom of the steps.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Mystic gave Adam a wolfie smile. She shook her black coat that had flecks of silver mixed in. She was always an animal who enjoyed complements. Jumping from the bed she licked Adam's face. "You just one her over Adam. She is a sucker for complements."Danille smiled as her eyes fell on Talon. Danille let her mind merge with Talon's. She kept there mind closed from Selene or anyone else. 'What's wrong Talon.'

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Talon stared at danille while standing there. -I don't want anything to change. if you want me to be imprinted on you its fine, but I rather take you on a proper date and treat it like I'm not stalking you like the others.- Talon told her, he felt bad that Selene thought for a moment. She couldn't read their thoughts.

Adam chuckled at mystic licking him. "WEll a pretty girl should be given compliments."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:59 pm

'Well than we can still do that. I know as much as you very well know it wouldn't be stalking. If anything I would be the one stalking you.'She said with joy in her voice. He made her happy no matter what. She cocked her head to the side watching him. 'so come and sit next to me before I get up and tackle you to the floor.'She thought matter-of-factly. Mystic went in a circle around Adam before going into a playful bow. Her tail was up high in the air as it curled over her lower back.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 pm

adam didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing, he looked at Mystic as Talon walked over and sat next to danille. He smiled at her, but Selene watched them and turned away heading upstairs where emily was. she wasn't keen on staying around the happy people at the moment.

-well I have some to find out don't I?- Talon smirked.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm

'Yes you do.'Danille smiled and wrapped her arms around him. The warmth of his skin and his heartbeat soothe her. She watched Mystic as she was attempting to play with Adam. She felt even more safe with the comfort of Talon wrapped in her arms. "If you don't play Adam she'll take your shoes."Danille said but it was too late Mystic already had one of his shoes in her jaws. Her tail was wagging side to side. "Also don't ask me how she just took your shoes I have yet to figure that out."She said laughing at him.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:12 pm

adam frowned and tackled mystic grabbing the shoe from her mouth. "My shoe. these things are almost a hundred years old." Adam said. He was older than that too, but those are long gone now. HE was playing but he wanted his shoe.

Talon laughed watching them, but then noticed Selene was gone.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Danille was listening to Talon's heartbeat. The blood seemed to sing to her calling for her to feed. Her breathing slowed as she watched Mystic and Adam. At once Mystic dropped the shoe and looked at Danille. She could sense her master's hunger. Danille had refused to drink any blood for over well a month. Being this close to people now was getting to her. She only had blood to survive with the strength of her powers. Her throat dried as she stood up. She was a little shaky and before she knew it she was running away from everyone. Mystic had followed her too keeping a close eye. Danille had thought she could live without blood. Now she knew she couldn't. Its just like she needed sleep for energy and blood for her powers to stay in tact and not go crazy.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Selene saw it in danille's mind as she stood upstairs. hiding the conversation from talon was easy for her to stay away from, but when danille had the thought in her mind selene stopped and turned grabbing Danille's arm as she ran past her. "Come to my house and I'll give you something. don't worry it isn't alive." She told her, selene never drank anything that was alive not really even animals anymore.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Danille followed Selene her pupils in slits. She hadn't had an urge for blood in a long time. Being so close to Talon brought it out in her. She felt so bad leaving him like that, but if she went to connect her mind with his he would find out. She didn't want him finding out about the blood lust. Mystic had followed keeping a good pace with them. She hadn't seen Danille this disoriented in centuries.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Today at 10:07 am

Back to top Go down

emily rose's home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2