A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

emily rose's home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: emily rose's home   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Selene stood in the basement of the restaurant with Danille whom needed much rest, she could hear Talon coming upstairs wanting to start a fight so she started out of it. Thinking for a moment, she wasn't sure what was going on really but her mind could see images. Talon was pissed off. Everything went silent as Kraven left. Selene turned off the light and laid down in the bed closing her eyes concentrating on all the minds upstairs.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 am

Danille needed much sleep and she was grateful for laying in a bed. She could hear the voices upstairs but she was too tired to give a care at the moment. She curled up in a ball underneath a blanket drifting off into dreams and away from reality. Mystic had came out of nowhere as she curled up next to Danille. The dark wolf took in no mind of Selene being there as she kept quiet. Mystic laid her fluffy tail across Danille and kept a watch on everything around her master.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Selene watched danille in the darkness, walking over to the steps to the stiars as Talon opened the door. She put a finger to his lips telling him to be quiet. talon walked down the stiars and saw danille sleeping in the dark. Leaning up, Selene gave Talon a hug though he was burning to her skin. "Let her sleep."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Mystic's blue eyes looked at Talon in the darkness. She waged her tail softly not to wake up Danille. Danille stirred pulling the blanket over her head. She could hear Selene tell Talon to let her sleep. She would have to thank the woman later for everything that she is doing to help her out. Danille was asleep yet she wasn't really in a deep sleep. She never is just because she was always alert. She never wanted something to just sneak up on her as she slept.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:05 pm

they went upstairs to talk about things, she didn't want Talon to push at Danille or worry about her. she could tell that Talon was worried about Danille already, it happened he imprinted on someone. "Talon leave her be. listen she has had a hard life, and you know that. let her have some room." Selene told him.

Talon growled at her and brushed her hand off of him, she closed the door to talon's room refusing to let him in. But Talon stood there knowing what was on the other side.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Mystic sat up and stretched before jumping off the bed. She walked up the stairs and scratched at the door for Selene to let her out. Mystic knew better than to let Talon passed after all her master needed rest. She sat at the door waiting patiently for the elemental to open up.

Danille opened her eyes as she laid there in the bed. She smiled at the fact how worried Talon seemed for her. She stayed bundled up under the covers as she listened. She wanted to see how long Talon could last before he would attempt to get passed Selene. Oddly enough she found it quite amusing.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Selene opened the door, that is when Talon jumped through the door tackling Selene down the stairs. "Did you do something to her? Is she becoming like you?" Talon said as they fell, Selene didn't say anything. She laided there as he pinned her to the bottom of the stairs. "If she is turning into one of you, I'll kill you."

"so its true. You did imprint. But." Selene grabbed the back of his neck lifting him off the ground. "Let Danille sleep. But it seems you woke her up." Selene said as she listened to Danille's mind. She went Talon back upstairs. "Tell winry and Julius to come here. and Make sure that viktor's family is alright."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Danille jumped from the bed covers off when she heard the two fall down the stairs. Mystic jumped in front of Mystic protective of Danille as she watched the two of them. The loud noise had fully woken Danille as she was now fully alert. To see Talon before made her notice just how much he cared for her. "I'm fine Talon. Nothing's going to happen to me."She said softly still standing next to the bed.

Mystic didn't relax her tense muscles until Selene stood up again and the two seemed fine. She stayed close to Danille not knowing for sure what to do.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Selene turned her attention to Danille. "don't worry, Emily heard that probably and will take care of him." Selene told her, she sat down on the steps looking at him. "The wolves think that just because I don't have a mate like my siblings, no one would stand up for me." Selene thought for a moment, she knew Talon was all in the right since the last person she changed was from this town. Her blue eyes glowed in the dark as she sat there looking at Danille. "Calm the wolf down, please."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 pm

"Mystic won't fully relax until she herself feels I'm safe. She's been like that for many years."Danille told Selene sitting down on the bed. She sat there thinking for a moment before she remembered that Selene could read her mind. Sighing she leaned back against a pillow. "How would his pack think of me due to the fact he imprinted?"She asked Selene honestly. She didn't know what they would do.

Mystic laid down at Danille's feet her greenish-blue eyes closing.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 pm

"they have no choice but to accept you." Selene explained. "If he has imprinted on you, then killing you or harming you will cause him great pain and a problem." Standing up, her phone rang answering it to hear Adam yelling into the phone about her fighting with talon. She hung up and turned her phone off. "Damn Adam. I got a feeling you will be a great help. But I warn you to be careful around here."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

"I'll be careful. You go do what you need to I'm just going to stay down her."Danille said stretching her arms. She had so many things going threw her head she couldn't really focus on just one thought. This would be her first time staying in a place for longer then a week. She was changing her whole way of living by just arriving to this town. She knew that there would be troubles, yet she would have a great time here. She would leave in a few months temporarily. She wouldn't leave forever just to visit a place close to her.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Selene smirked and shook her head. "I have nothing to do. Just trying to hide from the world." Selene told her, she closed her eyes. pressing two numbers on her cellphone Demona appeared next to her looking at Danille. "Hey Demon." Selene said. She wanted to stop the fighting. "I need you to destroy the devil woods killer with your powers, in exchange you can take my immortality." Selene told her. She wanted this to end, to see any more lives lost hurt her. "Just Kraven. Not Adrian."

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Danille's eyes turned to Demona instantly as Selene asked her request. Danille shook her head"Don't Demona." She wasn't about to let one of the strongest people she knew to give up their immortality. There was no way Danille would stand for it. "There is other ways to defeat Kraven. There is no way you can give up the Immortality. What about your family?"She asked Selene. Danille knew there were other ways somewhere to defeating Kraven. They just had to find the way even if it means losing a few more lives and causing herself pain. Danille lived with pain all her life just a little more wouldn't hurt her.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Demona paused for a moment, and refused the deal. She didn't want to make Selene human cause she didn't want anyone else trying to take Dracul's throne. "Danille is right." Demona told her with a smirk on her face. "Besides, killing him would mean more than your immortality."

"My family would understand me being just an elemental. After all, after a year they could change me back." Selene explained, she would hate to go through it all agian, but if it meant protecting those she cares about it was worth it.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Danille shook her head"Demona thinks logic. It would take more than your Immortality to kill Kraven. I won't stand for it." She said crossing her arms. She didn't like the thought of seeing Selene human in a way. Plus who would take Dracul's throne. More than that who would respectfully deserve it. Danille couldn't think of anyone more than Selene. Danille turned around to noticed Mystic wasn't on the bed anymore. She didn't worry since the wolf was always wondering around. Facing back to the both of them Danille felt light headed and sat back down. She had stood up too fast.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Danille had a point, Selene knew that since she could read their minds. Searching through she has seen alot of things that they have done and what they have been through. "Its my choice, but Demona keep a mind open to any offers you might have for exchange for making me mortal again." Selene told her. Demona stared at Selene and then at Danille.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Danille didn't say a single word after that. She even kept her mind blank from Selene. Sitting back down on the bed she wondered about many things. Not keeping anything clear for Selene to make out. Sometimes she didn't mind her thoughts being read other times she liked to keep them to herself. That is why she kept her thoughts like a big puzzle so when she wanted to think no unwanted visitors could make sense of her thoughts. She had learn that from her very very old friend Sita.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:00 pm

"You know Danille. Your lucky, your a powerful person." Selene stared at Danille thinking for a moment before she spoke. "But you are stubborn." Selene paused as Talon came down the stairs with Hatter and Adam whom were both dressed to head into town but were in basement to get Selene. Selene stared at him and then at Hatter she frowned. "Hatter go away. I'm still mad at you for flinging me around like a rag doll." Selene said.

Talon glared but then looked at Danille with a smile. Hatter smirked as he turned to Adam whom patted Demona on the head. "don't you look beautiful Demona." Adam smirked. Demona laughed and hit him between the legs causing adam to fall down.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Danille smiled at Talon before busting up laughing at Adam. She was waiting for something to lift her spirits and Demona did the trick. She had to give credit to her sister. "Score one for Demona."She said before looking at Selene. "I wouldn't be so powerful if I wasn't stubborn. Stubborness is what kept me alive."She told the elemental as she scooted over for Talon to sit next to her. She enjoyed his company even if they weren't physically talking to each other. It made her feel safe.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Demona chuckled for a moment thinking about it, she wasn't sure what to say as Danille laughed. it was the first time in a long time that she heard Danille laugh. "thank you." Demona smirked. Adam was still hunched over so Hatter or Talon made a move. "anyone else pass the line will fall as well." Demona smirked.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Danille met Demona's eyes for a moment. She knew it had been awhile since she laughed. Its been awhile since Danille showed any emotions at all. All of it seemed natural yet knew to the Light Being. She gave a sigh of happiness that seemed to radiant off from her. Her eyes started to have their light back to them. They weren't as dimmed or distant as they were once before.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Demona smiled for once seeing that her sister was happy. "Selene. I'll think on that offer, but I must leave to make sure my son is studying." Demona told her. "If he needs any help, send him over and we'll help him study." Selene told her, Demona stopped and looked at Selene sending her a few messages about that. Demona disappeared. Hatter frowned at that offer turning his attention to Danille. "Cross the line and I'll beat you between the legs. cause I'm still pissed at you."

Adam stood up and walked over to danille. "did you get any wounds from the attack?" Adam asked as Talon went to walk past Selene but she made him freeze with ehr light powers.

Back to top Go down
Danille

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Mystic came through the wall growling at Adam. She didn't like anyone that close to Danille except for Demona, Selene, Moritos, or Talon. Other than that she was cautious. Mystic bared her teeth as her bluish-green eyes sent a warning to him. Danille looked at Mystic and shoved her hands pushing the dark wolf off the bed. "Shut up you lump of fur. He isn't going to harm me."She snapped at Mystic. Mystic opened her mouth as to disagree. "I said shut it."Danille said raising her eyebrows and staring down the wolf. Mystic flattened her ears to her head then slowly closed her muzzle, and jumped back onto the bed laying her head on Danille's lap.

Looking at Adam she smirked" I am fine. If I wasn't I wouldn't be awake or in this room laughing at the fact of what my sister did. Use your head before asking me another question." She laid her arm on Mystic petting her.

Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:31 pm

"I still had to ask." Adam told her, he stared at DAnille studying her. "Oh by the way, you and talon are coming to dinner. Anna made some human food which she is bringing here for us. since we are having problems with that boy." Adam sighed, he couldn't find the kid anywhere.

Selene stared at him, she knew where he was. "let his girlfriend calm him down, Adrian will come out." Selene told him, she stared at Danille and then at the cat. "I would advise not growling at Adam. If you want, you can attack Hatter though."

Hatter frowned at Selene's suggestion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emily rose's home   

Back to top Go down

emily rose's home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next