A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Share | 

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:29 pm

She slowly began to back up away from the men. She wasn't about to have a replay of what happened at the mall."Drake!!" She heard his voice and he sounded closer now. The men were also getting closer to her. She closed her eyes hoping that they would just go away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 pm

drake saw the men as he turned the corner, a frown and anger appeared in his eyes. Body checking the humans hard enough to send them into a brick wall. His eyes narrowing at the men as he didn't want anyone hurting his ansley. "Don't you touch her." Drake yelled.

children: Ryder and Riana (Viktor and Saffire's children)
Dark beings: Demona and Moritos
cannon: Jasper Hale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forbiddenhearts.twilightlegend.net
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Ansley ran to Drake's side. She could tell that he was upset. But she didn't want anyone to get hurt. "Drake, hun calm down. I'm fine, they didn't do anything to me." She looked at him hoping that he would calm down. "Please Drake..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Drake stared at the men and then at Ansley. His temper hadn't calmed down he wodnered why he was so angry all the time, he wasn't always this angry. linking his arm with Ansley he turned around heading towards a cafe. "sooner we get away from those men the better."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Ansley stopped and looked into Drake's eyes. "Hun, I'm fine. No one is going to hurt me here. We are suppose to be having fun remember? My sense of direction just got the best of me this time." She put her hand on the side of Drake's face and smiled softly at him. "More fun less worrying" she gave him a wink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Drake frowned at Ansley for a moment. "I told you to stay near the candy store." Drake told her, he knew that she was a curious human so he didn't really push it. "And if I had not come back after eatting two. Something worse might have happened." Drake sighed keeping a normal emotionless look on his face. rubbing his forehead his dark blonde hair fell in front of his face.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Brushing the hair from his eyes she smiled at Drake. "I really do love you. Even with your protectiveness" She giggled and wrapped one arm around his body. "Next time I will make sure to bring a map with me." She kissed his lips and smiled. "Come on lets go get some ice cream. I have a surprise for you." She began to walk towards the ice cream shop that they had passed once before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 pm

drake turned his head not really in the mood for ice cream anymore. He had to shake this angry streek that he has been having lately. feeling that it is upsetting ansley a bit. Not many people would blame him, she is more accident prone than half the humans he knows. Without paying attention he walked into a metal pole. "damn it!!!" Drake rubbed his face.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Ansley started to laugh. She couldn't help it, running into a pole was something she would do. But not Drake. She looked at his forehead still giggling. "Are..are you o-okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

"I'm fine." Drake told her calmly. Remembering to keep his anger in check. Kissing Ansley on the forehead, he saw that she was laughing that was something he didn't mind but didn' want her laughing at him all the time. It amused him though that she was happy over his pain. "I'm not the most graceful vampires. that is why Jewel and I got into a fight mainly."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

She smiled as he kissed her forehead. "I think that you are the one that needs the kiss on the forehead not me." She smiled and leaned up kissing his forehead. "Well, Jewell isn't exactly the most graceful vampire either. I remember very clearly when I was younger and she was my piano teacher, she was always running into things and falling. I think that she rubbed off on me a little." She laughed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Drake sighed. "Yeah too much. running into vampires, dating blood suckers. Though I must admit I think a couple of immortals were gunning for my hand. but I'm glad I got you." Drake smiled as he lifted her up with one hand. "Tonight I take you to a festival and we will dance under the full..." Suddenly a small ray of sun came through the clouds stabbing into his hand as he winced in pain. "This is why I worry about protecting you."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Ansley looked at Drake's hand and kissed it. "That is why Jewell gave me this." she dug in her bag and pulled out the ring that would allow Drake to be in the sun. "I know you told her that you don't like the magic stuff. but just until we get back home. Please?" She held the ring out to him and a look went across her face that no one could say no to. Not even Drake on a bad day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Drake stared at the thing. He shook his head looking at ansley. "If I wanted to wear that thing, I would have asked the witch in town to kill me.' Drake sighed, he wasn't going to wear it no matter what Ansley said. "Jewel can cram that thing where the sun don't shine. Not even Dracul could make me wear that."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 pm

"You know I wouldn't ask you to wear it if I didn't think that it was important or that it may help. Just try it for one day and if you still think that you would rather just run from the sun light then you can take it off and no more ring talk. I just don't want you to have to hide from the sun forever and miss all the fun things that we can do together. Like you seeing me in a bikini." she said teasing alittle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Drake's smile disappeared as his face turned beat red. "No thanks." Drake said, though he would like to see Ansley at the beach he couldn't. He had his pride, and his pride said no magic unless it was urgent since his uncle had adopted Cross as his neice. Drake shivered. "If I want something like that I'll make another deal with that death goddess."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Ansley sighed "Fine..." she placed the ring in her bag and started to walk again. "Jewell had that made for you, you know. The gem that is in the middle came from her amulet." She was a little aggravated at Drake now. His pride was always getting in the way of people who were trying to help them.She just wanted him for one day not have to be afraid of being hurt by the sun. she wanted him to be able to live a normal life like she did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Hearing her tone, made him want to hide in an alley and die. Patting her on the back her kissed her cheek. "Listen. I want you to live the best you can. I have already pressed time on your life. You should get some studying in for school." He suggested trying to change the subject. studying wouldn't be a word to use for some people but he thought she might smile at it.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:20 pm

"Study? Yeah.. sure." She tried to force a smile but it wasn't going to happen. she was too annoyed at the moment. She kept walking towards the town but she wasn't really paying attention when she slipped and fell in a puddle of water. She couldn't help but laugh at herself as she just sat there in the water.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 pm

drake let out a sigh and helped Ansley to her feet taking off his coat wrapping it around her. He knew that she was angry with him for his pride, but he couldn't help it. sighing he held out his hand motioning his fingers as though for her to give it to him.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Ansley was still laughing at herself when Drake helped her up and put his jacket around her."Thanks, I think that I am going to have to go change clothes before tonight now. Although the whole wet look could be a new style." She laughed. When she saw Drake hold at his hand for the ring she looked at him unsure if she really should give it to him. but she took it out of her bag again and placed it in his hand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 pm

sighing he placed the ring on his finger the only one that it could fit on which was his middle one. Holding that single finger up to her as a joke he hoped she didn't take offense to being flicked off. "Happy?" He grinned.

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Ansley smiled and wrapped her arms around Drake's neck and kissed him. "Yes, I am very happy. Now you don't have to worry at all about the sun. Now you can just have fun." She felt a few of the towns people looking at them. It made her blush, the fact that she was being watched while she was kissing Drake felt a little weird. Then she heard a small girl say something like Look mommy they are gonna get married. It made a wide smile go across Ansley's face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Drake frowned. "Its just for the day. Other then that, it is coming off." Drake told her. He was going to give it a try as he picked Ansley up with one arm. He kissed her cheek and walked down the street carrying Ansley in his arms. "Ansley...why do you think Jewel made this for me? Takes a long time to make things like this. Must have been before you showed up."

Back to top Go down
Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 pm

"From what I have learned about Jewell.. she has many powers. Or maybe even Win or Alice gave her a heads up about us and she figured you would need it. but whatever the reason behind it was. she had it made to help you live a life with me and a life where you don't have to be afraid of the sun. She even had one for me made just in case." She held up a smaller ring that a woman would normally wear. "She just wanted to help with making sure we could do things together that other vampires couldn't." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next